Author Topic: Export videogamepricecharting value?  (Read 1170 times)

Export videogamepricecharting value?
« on: November 16, 2017, 09:33:23 am »
Hey all,

I was wondering if there is a way to export your collection and include the vgpc.com value of each item.  Also, is there a way to export your collection by system?  I don't know, I feel like I'm missing some settings somewhere.  Even if these settings were a "premium feature,"  I would totally pay/donate to have access to these features.

Thanks

Re: Export videogamepricecharting value?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 11:49:55 pm »
I don't think that's a feature on this site.

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 01:22:31 pm »
We don't currently have price charting info on the site, so it's not currently something that can be exported with the rest of your collection information. The current prices we have listed per item does not show up on every item in the database nor always an accurate representation of current marketplace values. From what I know, they usually point at Amazon marketplace which is not known for having the most reasonable prices...  ::)

At the moment, you can't export by system, I'm afraid, though it's not too difficult to export to your whole collection to Excel and sort as needed by system.

We appreciate the feedback, though! I'm hoping we can bring you all the features you're interested in soon.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 05:03:42 pm »
nevermind, delete
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 02:57:55 pm by jce3000gt »