Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving VG Collect!  (Read 1158 times)

Happy Thanksgiving VG Collect!
« on: November 23, 2017, 08:14:35 am »

Hello everyone, Happy thanksgiving! :D.   I pose a question for all of you today and It's the old cliche "What are you thankful for". :D     As well as what you plan to do with the day for your festivities.

I'm thankful that Goofy saved my butt multiple times in kingdom hearts on the verge of death. He would always arise with his shield and just beat the crap out the boss biding me time to heal.  He did it with such grace and valor. like a soldier on the front lines.  Which is why going to disney world and hugging goofy and letting him know what he did for me and how much i'm thankful is on my bucket list.  :)

Of course i'm also thankful for my family, friends, and life itself.   I'm thankful for the large mostly water based spherical planet that i'm placed on and my coexistence with it's suppliments.

What are you thankful for? And how do you plan on spending your thankgiving?

I'm going to spend my thanksgiving eating copious amounts of deceased fowl meat, and than i'll watch sports with everyone, converse, have fun and than i'll prepare my warmer clothes for the black friday line where i'll wait for video game sales with my older brother.  :).
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 08:17:31 am by marvelvscapcom2 »

Re: Happy Thanksgiving VG Collect!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 10:06:43 am »
Happy thanksgiving MVC2 it is nice of you to make a thread. :) I am thankful for VGcollect being here because Retro Collect had a terrible database in my opinion I mean it was far from complete when I was apart of that community.

and most of the games didn't even include the artwork or the year of the game, nor was users ever allowed to contribute to the database. They were nice for a while but it kinda grew stale after a while.

with not many staff working. I even tried to contribute to their database but I was denied because the admin told me that he had other plans to change the entire database. Sadly it was just him alone doing the coding as far as I was told. and he told us he was vary busy working during the week and only had weekends to do the maintenance tasks. I am also thankful for all the food my family made for thanksgiving.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 10:11:13 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 10:58:49 am »
I’m thankful for all the technological advances that allow us to enjoy various forms of entertainment both old and new.

I’m also thankful for modern transportation. It was a pleasant surprise to find that movies and games are free for everyone on American Airlines flights.

I’m spending my Thanksgiving with some friends in another country. The visit is fun and I’m enjoying some real-life activities that I could never do in the US. Like jump/swim/wade/hike/slide my way down 27 waterfalls.

At the same time you can’t drink the water here, the Internet/cell infra is slow or non-existent, poverty is rampant, and I’m seeing with my own eyes for the first time just how good we have it in the US.

America isn’t perfect but it’s not as bad as the media and other sources are trying to make it seem.

Very thankful I live in a country with clean water, mostly solid information and transportation infrastructure, plentiful opportunities, and reasonable security.

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 04:39:51 pm »
Thanksgiving was last month, lol.

Warmsignal

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 09:39:18 pm »
I would say I'm thankful for my health not failing and the fact that I'm still here, as I've gone through a lot of health issues this year. Family, of course - my 90 year old grandmother who has Alzheimer's got to spend another year gathered with us and was mostly lucid. My mother, who's been in poor health for a number of years.

The fact that I have an apparent excess of wealth to waste on video game collections, and other preoccupations that keep me from loosing grip of sanity. Ditto on good ole' 'Merica. No matter how rampant crazy gets, there's no other place I'd rather call home.

freeztag

Happy Thanksgiving VG Collect!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 09:01:43 am »
Likewise.

I took my PSP with me to a Thanksgiving get together and was able to get some playtime in!
I was quite the adventurer, until I took an arrow to the knee...