Author Topic: Who Plays any of "The Sims" People Simulator Games  (Read 659 times)

ferraroso

Re: Who Plays any of "The Sims" People Simulator Games
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2019, 06:03:15 am »
Usually I think that, when you don't have anything good to say about something, it's better not to say anything.
However, as this topic keeps coming back, I have to say:
The Sims is, maybe, the game series I'm least interested about... Of all the games I hate without having played, The Sims is probably my number one! Haha
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 06:04:48 am by ferraroso »

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2019, 02:03:27 pm »
Since it's fitting for this topic, The Sims 4 just went free on Origin on PC.  Will be there for a week.

Of course that's "free" in that you only get the base game and not the 400+ dollars in expansion content, but still lol

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2019, 07:23:28 pm »
Since it's fitting for this topic, The Sims 4 just went free on Origin on PC.  Will be there for a week.

Of course that's "free" in that you only get the base game and not the 400+ dollars in expansion content, but still lol

Thanks for the heads up kamikazekeeg  :)
(PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY)
Life on earth is only temporary and If you believe in God and do good in life. You can continue to live with any possessions  you desire, in the afterlife, as long as you do good and don't do evil in real life.