Author Topic: Who Plays any of "The Sims" People Simulator Games  (Read 3744 times)

ferraroso

Re: Who Plays any of "The Sims" People Simulator Games
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2019, 06:03:15 am »
Usually I think that, when you don't have anything good to say about something, it's better not to say anything.
However, as this topic keeps coming back, I have to say:
The Sims is, maybe, the game series I'm least interested about... Of all the games I hate without having played, The Sims is probably my number one! Haha
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 06:04:48 am by ferraroso »

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2019, 02:03:27 pm »
Since it's fitting for this topic, The Sims 4 just went free on Origin on PC.  Will be there for a week.

Of course that's "free" in that you only get the base game and not the 400+ dollars in expansion content, but still lol

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2019, 07:23:28 pm »
Since it's fitting for this topic, The Sims 4 just went free on Origin on PC.  Will be there for a week.

Of course that's "free" in that you only get the base game and not the 400+ dollars in expansion content, but still lol

Thanks for the heads up kamikazekeeg  :)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2020, 05:26:39 pm »
If anyone cares to know I just found out late last year that the sims 2 on PC (with all the expansions) has some interesting concepts. if you click around through the game different sections including a way for your sims to play in the stock market and lose and gain money each day. In which makes me wounder why the stock market exists in real life. ::)

The Sims 2 series on PC, I'm finding it, to be better then The Sims 3 series on PC. Of course you need to download mods to make the game run better like the hoodchecker and the rare BO's mods in which will automatically clean up all the junk data the game collects while playing. and allow the game to run better (but not perfect)

You still should never  erase any sim using the in game delete button or even delete user data files because it shreds part of a file and leads your game neighborhood in corruption.

I found out that as long as you don't create a bunch of in game people characters, you can also have your neighborhood last longer., and you should never delete any of the sims tombstones or allow sims to autonomously smash or kick tombstones because if that happens your neighborhood will freeze up at the loading screen load up a lot sooner.

So far I do not know if the Sims Life Stories has the same issues as the main The Sims 2 series even though the The Sims Life Stories and The Sims Pet Stories I think uses the same game engine.

to play the stock market click, fool around in the asperation rewards menu and add upgrades on the finance department you need to play with a sim a while with the fortune aspiration to unlock the stock market and other interesting features that are hidden with all expansion pack (of the sims 2) installed
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 05:50:14 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"