Author Topic: Should I return Metal Gear Solid 2 Premium Package  (Read 1713 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Should I return Metal Gear Solid 2 Premium Package
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 09:57:51 am »
So much text in this thread.  I can't even start to read it all.  Walls of text everywhere!

sworddude

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2017, 10:50:34 am »
I would not recommend complaining for a small refund if it was described well, not to mention it could have easily been missed so not really a lie about the shipping.

This minor damage could easily fit in many descriptions unless the seller would say it was minty without any damage or if the buyer asked for the condition very specificly.

It's Kinda the worst buyer, gives a bad rep and he might pass it of to others since your a hard unreasonable buyer to deal with if you decide to do so wich does happen from time to time.

only if you really asked for the minor things beforehand or if the seller said so specifcly and or listed as mint without the most minor kinds of damage else I would not recommend asking for a partial refund.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 11:14:54 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 07:08:14 pm »
I try not to worry too much on the smallest imperfections. No matter how careful I've been during moves, I still ended up with minor dings on packages. Dust particles seam inevitable as well (especially on those round circle seals).

I have asked for different copies of games from retail stores though. The BestBuy I usually purchase from doesn't trust their customers too much lol. Everything is behind a cage by the cashier. The only thing on the shelf is a photo copy of the front artwork in a sealed case. When they go to get the game, I quickly check to make sure it doesn't have a box cutter slash on the spine before I purchase it.