Author Topic: Problems with Microsoft Edge Browser WIndows 10  (Read 861 times)

Problems with Microsoft Edge Browser WIndows 10
« on: December 10, 2017, 07:51:48 pm »
BY default the windows 10 Microsoft edge browser displays the forum text vary small and I currently need to press ctrl and + in order to read the forum in bigger text.

also I cannot use any type of emoji/ facial expressions but on the Microsoft edge browser the coding only lets me manually type in an emoji. As, I currently can't just click on an emoji when posting to have one that's all. otherwise on google chrome it works fine with no problems. but Google chrome is not what I'm using any more.  Due what happened to my pc recently on Facebook where My browser was hacked and I had to uninstall google chrome.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Problems with Microsoft Edge Browser WIndows 10
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 12:13:36 am »
Literally anything is better than edge, try using Firefox or Opera if you're scared to use Chrome?

Re: Problems with Microsoft Edge Browser WIndows 10
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 12:16:03 am »
Wow. sorry to hear about your FaceBook account getting hacked. But I'll be honest, Microsoft Edge is far too new to just make a switch, it still has some features missing from Internet Explorer. I would recommend Firefox. For me, Firefox has been my go to when Chrome gives me issues. there new version should have all the features you need tho I don't see much performance differences.