Author Topic: LoZ: Breath of the Wild Discussion Thread  (Read 2906 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: LoZ: Breath of the Wild Discussion Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2017, 02:01:45 pm »
I know that the upcoming DLC for this is the main-story. And that's what I've really been waiting for. Some more meat and potatoes!

But at the same time, I'm really hoping they add some new armor to upgrade, maybe make some new recipe items and recipes, or even add a bit of new land to uncover.

Because JUST the story is gonna go fast. And I want to dive back into the world again.

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2017, 12:59:42 am »
I beat this a couple of months back and really enjoyed the game. I found it odd that the hardest enemy i faced was the white lynel, or perhaps the flying guardians. I didn't realize until after it was over that there are two different endings. I guess I need to go back and beat all the quests. For some reason I thought if I uncovered all the memories it would be good.

I haven't picked up DLC 1, but will probably buy to get DLC 2 since it has some new story. It would be cool to have some sort of online feature added to the game for Switch. I enjoy Miiverse on Wii U and feel disconnected on the Switch.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2017, 02:13:02 am »
I beat this a couple of months back and really enjoyed the game. I found it odd that the hardest enemy i faced was the white lynel, or perhaps the flying guardians. I didn't realize until after it was over that there are two different endings. I guess I need to go back and beat all the quests. For some reason I thought if I uncovered all the memories it would be good.

I haven't picked up DLC 1, but will probably buy to get DLC 2 since it has some new story. It would be cool to have some sort of online feature added to the game for Switch. I enjoy Miiverse on Wii U and feel disconnected on the Switch.

You get the basic ending by just beating the game, doesn't matter about the memories.  The true ending is if you have all the memories, beat the dungeons, and have the Master Sword.  The true ending is basically just an extra few minutes added to the end that you probably got.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 02:15:46 am by kamikazekeeg »

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2017, 01:15:09 pm »

You get the basic ending by just beating the game, doesn't matter about the memories.  The true ending is if you have all the memories, beat the dungeons, and have the Master Sword.  The true ending is basically just an extra few minutes added to the end that you probably got.

Weird. I had all the memories, master sword, and four divine beasts defeated.

Just figured out you have to get one more memory. Crud. Lol.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 01:21:07 pm by DreamsDied13101 »
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2017, 03:09:20 am »
If you haven't seen the news, Nintendo released the new DLC for BOTW last night.  A handful of new things come with it, such as new Zelda related outfits, like a Ravi mask, Shadow Ganon armor, things like that.  There's new ancient horse armor, that I think allows you to summon a horse even if one isn't around, I didn't fully read the details.  Upon the DLC's completion, you can use an ancient looking dirt bike that looks to be built around letting you get around rougher terrain I think.  There's also the story stuff, which is set before you go after Ganon and after you beat the divine beasts.  I started it off, it begins with a trial of sorts before the main part of it begins, of which it looks like you'll just be running around, doing some challenges, and then doing shrines, leading up to one new dungeon.

Seeing what's coming, I think that in the end this probably won't be anything amazing, but probably nothing bad.  Just not excited to do another 16 Shrines lol