Author Topic: The Game Awards 2017  (Read 1377 times)

Re: The Game Awards 2017
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2017, 03:20:20 pm »
My thoughts on the Awards as I have just watched them this morning and read over the winners is pretty good. I don't see too many blatant fumbles but than again most of the games I like won something this year :D.

Why is sports and Racing the same category?  As if racing cars and throwing around a ball are the same thing even remotely?  I just don't get it.  I know racing is considered a sport but come on now.  Apples and Oranges are both fruits.  We need some seperation there.  Forza as much as I love it and think it deserved racing game of the year unfairly robbed a sports award from someone even though sports games sucked this year.

Zelda won a very health amount of awards and bested Mario in like every Major category which was deserved imo :)

Cuphead getting best Art Direction and indipendent game and such was deserved for sure.  I would have closed my browser and uninstalled chrome and maybe sold my computer and bought a new one because of the contamination of Cuphead not getting best visual artistic game of the year but they did good by it :)

All and all not many surprises. 

"Not enough Cup, Not enough Head" 7/10 - IGN 2017