Author Topic: We've wronged them, they cry.  (Read 1717 times)

We've wronged them, they cry.
« on: November 11, 2017, 10:33:13 pm »
I must see myself for the monster I am and admit my wrong doings in the eyes of the Trees.  I cry into their bark to no avail. Everything around me is dark, damp, dew drips. Everything is abstract and vague.  I'm in a nightmare.  I forgot where I am hours ago. All I hear is trees with big open mouths crying on me and spitting sap at me.  Families of Oaks and Pines who were hurt by the genocide humans did for papyrus. I beg them for forgiveness but they only mock me for being cruel to them all these years.  They remind me of everytime I used paper. The stacks of WB Mason I bought to print shipping labels on.  Every single manual in every single one of my video games and how their families died for it.

Things have gotten increasingly dark in tone and the further I search for answers the more lost I become.

The trees hum Plastic... Plastic.... Plastic  in a satanic cult manner with intervals of 4 seconds.  I assume subliminally making me feel guilt for plastic waste.     They don't move, they don't follow, they stand tall, eerily and full of distaste of me.

Why do we assume trees don't have souls? Just because they can't scream doesn't mean they can't feel pain.  They scream inside, they feel iradiating pain as chainsaws shred through their rings of bark through their cells.  We kill their sons. Here for the fruits of love and oxygen but abused for the fruits of greed.   

R.I.P Trees. 

maximo310

Re: We've wronged them, they cry.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 10:53:39 pm »
t. stoner; these should really have their own unifed thread

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 11:11:24 pm »
Mods, we can agree this is spam right? This thread contributes nothing at all. You need a live journal MarvelvsCapcom2

Warmsignal

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 01:30:44 am »
^ I'd say it borders on trolling.

We get it, you want us to call you insane or high. Maybe it was cute the first ten times, but not so much at this point. Sorry to say.

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 09:57:28 am »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 03:08:37 pm by jce3000gt »

hexen

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 03:49:36 pm »
Come now, MvC2 graces us daily with food for the mind and you wanna label it spam? This is in off-topic, it's not like he's sticking it in classic gaming or something. Even if you don't find his posts amusing (which I do, greatly) is it really so bad in a posting pool of a liberal guess of 30 or so people to shake things up a bit? I think there is room for posts that are meant for the purpose of being entertaining rather than pure discussion. I say if you find it annoying, simply avoid them, their mere presence is doing no harm and give me a good chuckle regularly.

He is also Mike Tyson as you know, and a few too many knocks to the head effect cognitive faculties. I didn't know you where a bunch of abelists. I for one am triggered.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 03:52:16 pm by hexen »
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

maximo310

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 03:17:15 am »
Come now, MvC2 graces us daily with food for the mind and you wanna label it spam? This is in off-topic, it's not like he's sticking it in classic gaming or something. Even if you don't find his posts amusing (which I do, greatly) is it really so bad in a posting pool of a liberal guess of 30 or so people to shake things up a bit? I think there is room for posts that are meant for the purpose of being entertaining rather than pure discussion. I say if you find it annoying, simply avoid them, their mere presence is doing no harm and give me a good chuckle regularly.

He is also Mike Tyson as you know, and a few too many knocks to the head effect cognitive faculties. I didn't know you where a bunch of abelists. I for one am triggered.
They're not really entertaining to me anymore, and mostly fall under a line of trying to sound profound while not having anything of substance. He'll post them here, and never expand upon them.
It's been mentioned a number of times that a unified thread would be more preferable than a new topic every time.

I am so sorry that you are triggered by these suggestions; here's your safe space card.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 10:10:34 am »
I vote to keep letting him post. 

It's not hurting anyone.  If you see marvelvscapcom2 post something in the "Off Topic", just scroll right past.  It's off topic after all. 

sworddude

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 06:27:39 pm »
Schools are a horrible place for trees and than there is toilet paper. every day you use one, you can thank one tree for giving his life to keep humantity clean such joy  ;D
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2017, 11:53:50 pm »
Still kinda new here buuuut. What is the point of this thread? It sounds really dumb and pointless, lol. Saw it in my unread posts and it's kinda stupid.

I'd probably just get a journal or something.

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2017, 09:21:16 am »
I see no issues with these threads. If having to ignore 2 new threads a month is too much for you to take, I question the healthiness of your social media consumption. Besides, I like 'em- a little weird is good for ya. And if it was one big thread, we'd miss the fun thread names.

Having said that- not your best work. Save The Trees with a dark twist has been done, man... but it's fine. December is a busy month, you've probably been distracted. I'm curious to see what January brings!

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2017, 01:21:26 pm »
I'm fine with them being posted. Is life so out of whack that you can't ignore a thread? You guys should see my work e-mail inbox and marvel at how i must judge what to read or ignore.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01