Author Topic: MechWarrior Mechanized EuroLeague  (Read 749 times)

MechWarrior Mechanized EuroLeague
« on: December 12, 2017, 03:02:31 pm »
Organize your units and sub-units of BattleMechs , plan objectives , move your forces , maneuver your BattleMech successfully , collect resources and improve your statistics .

MechWarrior Mechanized EuroLeague was launched in 12-12-2017 :

[link redacted]

Greetings !!!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 03:08:13 pm by desocietas »

desocietas

Re: MechWarrior Mechanized EuroLeague
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 03:07:55 pm »
Hi Aggressor, I actually deleted your original post (with the same info) since it's spammy.

Please do not use our forums for advertising.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 06:19:25 pm »
I don't play modern games but I do enjoy (Mech Warrior 2 31st century combat) for the SONY PlayStation 1. maybe for your first post  @aggressor you should focus the topic on the vary large Mech Warrior series in general, since not too many people talk about the mech warrior series and it really is a vary big series of video games :) and I would love to hear about more mech warrior games in general. besides this forum is mainly for blogs about various games and collections and such :)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 06:41:50 pm »
I don't play modern games but I do enjoy (Mech Warrior 2 31st century combat) for the SONY PlayStation 1. maybe for your first post  @aggressor you should focus the topic on the vary large Mech Warrior series in general, since not too many people talk about the mech warrior series and it really is a vary big series of video games :) and I would love to hear about more mech warrior games in general. besides this forum is mainly for blogs about various games and collections and such :)

Good advice! Thanks, oldgamerz :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 03:23:06 pm »

Good advice! Thanks, oldgamerz :)

Hi desocietas .
Excuse me unfortunately my error was by ignorance  :( I hope no bother in this forum and bring positive things of MechWarrior in this interesant site  ::)
Best Regard for all VGCollect Team :)

Hi oldgamerz .
Nice to meet you MechWarrior !!! I know all MechWarrior saga because I am a MechFan :) and a great enthusiast of MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries and MechWarrior 4 Vengeance  8)

So long !!!  :)