Author Topic: Anyone using wireless headphones with their Switch?  (Read 1349 times)

Anyone using wireless headphones with their Switch?
« on: December 10, 2017, 12:12:20 am »
I decided to hook up my Logitech G930 gaming headset to my switch in docked mode for some late night gaming without waking up the wife, and boy do they sound like garbage on the Switch. not sure why but they sound much better on my PC. Does anyone have any wireless headphones they could recommend? anyone using any?

Re: Anyone using wireless headphones with their Switch?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 06:50:38 am »
hmm, this is unfortunate, usually Logitech are a good brand, did you try to do research on that model headset or read some reviews left by people who purchased it. according to my research the reviews of

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound, Wireless Headphones with Microphone

are vary poor on amazon.com here is those vary awfull reviews and boy it recieved 3 stars out of over 8700 reviews here they are.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Surround-Headphones-Microphone/dp/B003VANOFY#customerReviews

My suggestion would be to buy a different model or even brand (if this is your model) most people thought it was trash. here are some amazon suggestions around the same price too. If I were you I'd pick up one with a higher star rating and that has a high number of reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=+wirelesss+gaming+headset&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3A+wirelesss+gaming+headset

sorry for the late responce I'm pretty sure you bought a better one by today
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 07:01:30 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Anyone using wireless headphones with their Switch?
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 04:54:09 pm »
sorry for the late responce I'm pretty sure you bought a better one by today

Lol its ok, I ended up going with the Steel Series Arctis 7. I snagged them on sale for $99 and i must say, they are pretty damn good for the price. There are a lot of reviews that say they are kinda flat, which I would agree with, but honestly most gaming headsets are kinda flat. In the end they just ended up being the best option for me, they work with all of my current gen consoles and my PC, plus they have the option of plugging into a normal headphone jack so i can used them on all my handhelds. Its nice to finally be down to just two pairs of headphones, one for gaming and one for music.