Author Topic: Please delete/lock/remove  (Read 1788 times)

jcalder8

Please delete/lock/remove
« on: January 29, 2018, 07:01:33 pm »
Thank you
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 04:04:17 pm by jcalder8 »

Re: Campbell Brothers Movers Canada stole my collection!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 01:34:00 am »
I want to warn everyone I can about this terrible company. It has been a horrible experience and I want to get the word out. Here is my review from Google:

DO NOT USE! When I used them as movers 6 boxers were stolen. Not lost not misplaced but stolen. Every box that was listed as containing video games was stolen. Over $18000 worth was stolen. They have denied that anything was taken. I spend 2 months chasing them about a claim before I reached out to United Van Lines Canada. Even with the assistance of the CEO of Customer Service I only got $4200 worth of the over $18000 that was stolen from me. The other reviews must be paid for by Campbell themselves.

Please help me share this with 18000 people. One person for each dollar of what they stole.

Would they release the names of the movers/drivers that handled your stuff? If I knew who they were I'd go freakin Taken on their asses.

Also, I'm not sure what the procedures are for filing a lawsuit, but if you have good documentation of your collection and what they were supposed to move, you could take them to court and sue them. If your stuff was worth $18000 I definitely think it would be justified.

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 06:06:45 am »
I feel your pain, Keep fighting to reclaim your games, don't give up, you should be able to further sue that company but you may have to hire a lawyer, Some lawyers don't charge you if you lose the case, but either way you might need one.

It would help if you show the judge a photo or video of yourself with your collection. before it was stolen then you would have some proof. I hate thieves so much I would never even think about stealing from anyone. you may need some photo proof to get your case won make sure they are legit photos

Anyway personally I hope who ever took your game collection gets betrayed and get their stuff stolen in the near future or worse. I am a strange Christian person who believes that even if someone robs me of all my things I will somehow get them. all back in full   even if I am dead.

I am of course some people call a fruitcake believer in God. in where when bad things happen things in life can get better and do.

I once had a roofing company steal some CD's stolen from an attic of my own apartment. later on the land lords came with a box to my door with a vast majority of what was taken.  the roofers apparently forgot that the land lords caught them on camera removing the box from the apartment complex.

I could tell you just have faith.
by the way please edit your review you said boxers instead of boxes. sorry I make typos all the time myself when writing 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 06:16:57 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

rayne315

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 10:11:34 am »
I would very much recommend going through your home owners insurance. sure the moving company should be on the hook for your stolen property but they may be capable of getting you your money back. either by your loss prevention policy (assuming you have one) or by them contacting the movers insurance agency to get the money through them. either way that is very shitty man. easily one of my worst nightmares.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 10:39:05 am »
My wife insists that when we next move that we are using a moving company, but with as much stuff as we have, I don't trust moving people to not steal stuff.

Especially when I had more than a handful of games disappear in the last move.

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 08:48:10 pm »
again I am sorry for your loss :( I would be just as angry as you,  :(
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

jcalder8

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 08:42:51 pm »
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I am dreading deleting my stuff!

rayne315

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 10:46:54 am »

you probably have already but I would deffinately print out a list of your collection and go through and highlight everything that was stolen. that way you can give it to the cops/your insurance/have a list to purchase if you want to rebuy them all.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

soera

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2018, 02:45:26 pm »

Been a while since we saw you here ... sad to see you come back to deal with something like this. I wouldnt necessarily delete your stuff here. Hopefully the entire situation is dealt with properly and you recover your items.