Author Topic: The Game In Collection Someone Else Suggestion Thread  (Read 907 times)

The Game In Collection Someone Else Suggestion Thread
« on: January 10, 2018, 11:14:56 pm »
I always have trouble when selecting a new game to play, I figure some other people have trouble picking out something to play from their collection

I thought of a neat idea. To anyone who posts on this thread, give someone else a suggestion (to play a game) based on any game or games in their collection. IF you already played most of your collection and have no backlog, you can become the perfect somewhat, candidate for someone who may have the same game in their own backlog. (nobody has to play the game selected) :)

In case this topic grows, talk about the game recommended by someone else, and share your story

(the selection of the thread is based on those of you like myself who have public collections)

To see what is in other peoples collections click on the collection link under anyone avatar, that is of course if the poster has a public collection

If you already played all of your games or someone pick something you already played then turn the game into conversation piece.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 11:21:06 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

rayne315

Re: The Game In Collection Someone Else Suggestion Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 05:02:37 pm »
when I want to play something I will just play that game but when I am stumped on what to play and know I want to play something I like to do the random approach. so without looking at your collection (other than how many pages you have) I would recommend you playing the game on page 36 second one from the top.

EDIT: Looks like this https://vgcollect.com/item/120407 is the lucky winner!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 05:04:37 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 05:15:31 pm »
when I want to play something I will just play that game but when I am stumped on what to play and know I want to play something I like to do the random approach. so without looking at your collection (other than how many pages you have) I would recommend you playing the game on page 36 second one from the top.

I agree to this approach. :) My "Street Rumbler game is located on my Capcom Classics Collection Vol.2 PS2 for if anyone want to know where to find this game.

My suggestion if you want @rayne315, is "Wolfenstein 3D for the Nintendo Gameboy Advance
https://vgcollect.com/item/2897 

(edit) I was worried people were taking offence to this thread let do this how @rayne315 has setup lets choose a page number instead of looking at the entire collection thanks @rayne315 :)

I never played this game on GBA myself
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 05:41:04 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

rayne315

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 05:27:22 pm »

I agree to this approach. :) My "Street Rumbler game is located on my Capcom Classics Collection Vol.2 PS2 for if anyone want to know where to find this game.

(edit) I was worried people were taking offence to this thread let do this how @rayne315 has setup lets choose a page number instead of looking at the entire collection thanks @rayne315 :)

Im actually fine with the personalized approach. I am just unable to spend too much time looking as I am at work. Although I truly do not envy the person who would sit down and look through my collection lol.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 05:39:31 pm »

Im actually fine with the personalized approach. I am just unable to spend too much time looking as I am at work. Although I truly do not envy the person who would sit down and look through my collection lol.

I don't expect people to view the anyone entire collection my choice if I were you would be Wolfenstein 3D for the Gameboy Advance (but i heard is has clunky controls) but so does the PC version

I think there is a way so noone can see your collection but each and everytime you post your collection is always exposed under the avatar if you don't want people to look I think there is a way to make the link go away. :)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 05:48:02 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 03:20:46 pm »

I played this game "The Street Rumbler" although It was too hard for me. but, I enjoyed a game on the same exact compilation called "Block Block" and it was a vary great Breakout clone :)

NO APPS NEEDED