Author Topic: Approved or Declined notifications  (Read 1106 times)

gf78

Approved or Declined notifications
« on: December 30, 2018, 10:17:21 am »
Hello!  Haven't been around in a while, so please forgive me if this was answered elsewhere!

Do we still receive notification of approved or Declined item changes we submit?  I ask because I made several picture and title edits for various items & games. Some changed, some didnt and I wasnt told why they were or weren't.

For example, the titles of Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Link and Scervo figures were changed to reflect that they were in fact PVC Statues. But the picture edits to show the box art were not implemented.

Thanks for everything you do guys!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

fazerco

PRO Supporter

Re: Approved or Declined notifications
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 10:33:00 am »
See topics below  ;D

But yes, you still get the decline and approve notifications.

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 11:08:43 am »
You still get notifications, but adding pictures that are too big can cause them to not be implemented- I've run into that more than once. Try scaling the images down- if I remember right, around 500 pixels along the largest side seems to work best?

gf78

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 01:03:28 pm »
Thank you!  And sorry for a couple messed up listing pics I uploaded. My PC is down and I'm doing this on my phone. Lol. Fixed images have been submitted.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

soera

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 08:55:07 pm »
The edit board we use isnt as ... specific ... as I would like. Sometimes when I see an edit and if I cant see what has changed, I will deny it simply out of a wtf is this here for moment. But at the same time, I also look at who is sending in the edits. I will be more lenient on someone who I trust is a legitimate member of the board/forums and just mass approve things. :)

tripredacus

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 10:58:46 am »
You still get notifications, but adding pictures that are too big can cause them to not be implemented- I've run into that more than once. Try scaling the images down- if I remember right, around 500 pixels along the largest side seems to work best?

All images get scaled down to 200px width, so anything above 200 is fine. The images I tend to use are never any larger than 800px width.