Author Topic: Monster Hunter: World  (Read 2904 times)

soera

Re: Monster Hunter: World
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2018, 11:45:31 pm »
I really want to play. I read this thread every day and its making me sad, lol. I need a fucking vacation.

desocietas

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2018, 01:34:05 am »
awww soera, it's ok. hopefully you'll get time soon! i'm taking my time with it - i'm not in any rush to finish it.0
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

arkaneer

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2018, 05:05:00 am »
I finished an fps yesterday and started looking for something else to play in my backlog...ended up reinstalling Monster Hunter: World!

I even started a new toon  :(

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2018, 05:08:44 am »
I finished an fps yesterday and started looking for something else to play in my backlog...ended up reinstalling Monster Hunter: World!

I even started a new toon  :(

I'm still 130 hours deep.  Thought I was getting done with the quests, but looks like there's a few more that I think might be tied to the Hunter Rank to unlock after the game is beat.  I'll probably hit 150 hours pretty easily before I start winding down or at least keep playing till either Sea of Thieves or Far Cry 5 next month.

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2018, 10:54:39 pm »
The Street Fighter 5 Ryu outfit is available to get now if you got a Street Fighter 5 save on your system.

https://www.destructoid.com/how-to-play-as-street-fighter-s-ryu-in-monster-hunter-world-488891.phtml

*EDIT* What a nuts fight.  Way more interesting than the initial Horizon Dawn one. I won't spoil it, because it's pretty surprising.  Not that it's amazing, it's mostly annoying because I can only get C ranks, which means only one ticket earned each fight, and seven are required for the armor set.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:48:47 pm by kamikazekeeg »