Author Topic: Which Character Do You Choose?  (Read 2192 times)

aliensstudios

Re: Which Character Do You Choose?
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2018, 10:55:11 pm »
Could the Chex Warrior be DLC?

Just kidding. Doomguy for the win.

Hey @aliensstudios? :)

Did you used to play Zandronum or skulltag coop online back in the day? Because there was a doom II pwad file that let you choose between Duke Nukem, Doom Guy, Chexman, Strife Guy, and Quake guy! :)

IN fact somebody already came up with an Idea just like the Original Post. Only thing is there is no game yet made including both Samus Aran and Master Chief yet. I don't think
Ha! No I never did, I've never even heard of it but it sounds interesting. I'm just a big fan of Chex Quest even though I was only a year or two old when it came out. My older brothers got it in a box of cereal way back when so I played it a lot growing up. The Chex Warrior is the baddest of ass in my eyes.

Do you know if Zandronum is playable on relatively modern computers?
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2018, 12:56:32 am »

Yes it is, but I am not sure how occupied the servers are today, most people moved on from Online original doom & doom II mods. If you have doom all you need is the Doom or Doom II or Plutonia or TNT Iwad file to play. after you install the Zandronum app then you may have to locate the doom wad files on the harddrive.

to get this off steam you need to first download doom and go into your steam folder on your hard drive then into the steamapps folder after you download doom II.

to play this game. the app is free, but you need the Iwad files to play most notable the original 1994 Doom II wad file
here is a link of the description of what a Wad File is

https://zdoom.org/wiki/IWAD

Here is a link to the app but I think it is strickly PC. but it should work with windows 10 or 7
https://zandronum.com/

but there is thousands of free mods for doom II and I kinda forgot what that pwad was called :(

You need a special and free Pwad I forgot what it was called to play with the select a character take note.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:13:37 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

aliensstudios

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2018, 11:51:11 am »

Yes it is, but I am not sure how occupied the servers are today, most people moved on from Online original doom & doom II mods. If you have doom all you need is the Doom or Doom II or Plutonia or TNT Iwad file to play. after you install the Zandronum app then you may have to locate the doom wad files on the harddrive.

to get this off steam you need to first download doom and go into your steam folder on your hard drive then into the steamapps folder after you download doom II.

to play this game. the app is free, but you need the Iwad files to play most notable the original 1994 Doom II wad file
here is a link of the description of what a Wad File is

https://zdoom.org/wiki/IWAD

Here is a link to the app but I think it is strickly PC. but it should work with windows 10 or 7
https://zandronum.com/

but there is thousands of free mods for doom II and I kinda forgot what that pwad was called :(

You need a special and free Pwad I forgot what it was called to play with the select a character take note.
Huh, very insightful. Had no idea what an Iwad file was. Maybe someday if I'm real bored I'll try to get this to work. Have you played it before? If you remember the name of that Doom II Pwad let me know.

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2018, 03:42:24 pm »

Huh, very insightful. Had no idea what an Iwad file was. Maybe someday if I'm real bored I'll try to get this to work. Have you played it before? If you remember the name of that Doom II Pwad let me know.

Yes I have played it before. but not in a long time because I don't like to play online games anymore I had my fill for about 3 years. you know that you can also play Zandronum offline as well as online? :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 03:44:11 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

aliensstudios

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2018, 06:10:41 pm »

Yes I have played it before. but not in a long time because I don't like to play online games anymore I had my fill for about 3 years. you know that you can also play Zandronum offline as well as online? :)
Didn't know that but I figured as much. Never big on PC gaming but watched some YouTube vids of it and it looks fun.

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2018, 06:07:46 am »
Samus Aran is the best!