Author Topic: IndieBox sale tomorrow of older CEs  (Read 1218 times)

desocietas

IndieBox sale tomorrow of older CEs
« on: February 22, 2018, 12:39:19 pm »
Items that were previously sold out available on the 23rd in limited quantities:
https://mailchi.mp/theindiebox/fp-hoodie-announcement-1353161?e=e6e04360f0
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Nickkchilla

Re: IndieBox sale tomorrow of older CEs
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 12:54:15 pm »
Good looking out.

I've been wanting a copy of Axiom Verge. Hopefully they've got enough.

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 01:13:33 pm »
Good looking out.

I've been wanting a copy of Axiom Verge. Hopefully they've got enough.

Good luck! I have a few IndieBoxes but have been trying to ween off of buying LRG and IndieBox for the sake of money and space.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

hexen

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 12:51:00 am »
I got a heads up from them in e-mail, I finally have a chance at getting that Risk of Rain box that came out before I was a subscriber...

It and Axiom Verge, two of the games I wanted the most where before I was a subscriber... well, at least I have Hollow Knight even if I fail to get either of those.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

hexen

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 04:03:39 pm »
Woot! I did it, got both Axiom Verge and Risk of Rain! Took me about 15 seconds of going up, they where gone in somewhere between a minute and two minutes. I feel I should mention that they price gouged their own products... which is kind of shitty... but still a lot cheaper than eBay prices, I guess...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 04:28:24 pm by hexen »
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 07:01:28 pm »
Woot! I did it, got both Axiom Verge and Risk of Rain! Took me about 15 seconds of going up, they where gone in somewhere between a minute and two minutes. I feel I should mention that they price gouged their own products... which is kind of shitty... but still a lot cheaper than eBay prices, I guess...

Aw, that sucks about the increase in prices, though I knew they kinda were running for a while with the CE contents being kinda secret until you got yours in the mail. Loot Crate does that sometimes - they reveal the contents after everyone has gotten their goodies, and if people want the items (now knowing what's inside), it's higher than the original price.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas