Author Topic: Hard to find xbox360 games in your area  (Read 1892 times)

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Hard to find xbox360 games in your area
« on: March 05, 2018, 09:55:10 pm »
Trying to complete my 360 collection but some games are near impossible to find and others seem to be nonexistent. Any other collectors having this problem games like El Chavo Kart, Cabela's North American Adventures, Deadfall Adventures, F1 2013 were or are some of my hardest to find games.
Just wondering what games other collectors are having a hard time finding.

Re: Hard to find xbox360 games in your area
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 10:01:59 pm »
Not really the only other console that I find more games for is the PS2 and the Wii.  Then again I am not actively going for a complete set so that might have something to do with it.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:04:21 pm by 98dgreen »

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 12:57:11 am »
I wasn't going for a full set, but all the 360 games I was after were relatively easy to find. I feel like every console library has those weird, ultra rare games. There were certainly a few for the PS2, PS1, and original XBOX that took forever to find, and a few I've still never found.

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 02:06:47 am »
I'm going for a complete NA 360 set myself (about 400 games left) and El Chavo Kart is definitely the holy grail of what's left.

Out of those other games you mentioned, I have Deadfall Adventures, but it wasn't difficult to find at all (5 bucks from Amazon's warehouse deals). Really, the biggest limiter is that I can find the titles, but I either don't want to spend that much or would rather use my budgeted collecting money towards something else. For me, a great example for the 360 is College Hoops 2K8; I can find it easily, but I can't justify spending $25+ on it, when I've got plenty of other titles on the wishlist to choose from and also when the other games in the series were obtained for less than 5 bucks apiece.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 05:52:08 pm »
I'm not using Amazon or eBay to find games because I like the hunt.but I think I'm gonna have to eventually.

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 07:18:10 pm »
I'm still kicking myself over this one...Maybe a year, year and a half ago...the makers of El Chavo Cart had an Amazon store....and were selling new copies for $19.99. Right now there are only 2 copies on there.....and both are $250.00. That was a tough one since it's a Mexican Exclusive. Hell, I live right by Mexico and I've never seen a copy, lol.

I have a few other titles I've never seen, but are usually on Amazon for pricy amounts (I don't use Ebay).

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 08:04:52 pm »
250 wow that's rough

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 08:26:52 pm »
I'm still kicking myself over this one...Maybe a year, year and a half ago...the makers of El Chavo Cart had an Amazon store....and were selling new copies for $19.99. Right now there are only 2 copies on there.....and both are $250.00. That was a tough one since it's a Mexican Exclusive. Hell, I live right by Mexico and I've never seen a copy, lol.

I have a few other titles I've never seen, but are usually on Amazon for pricy amounts (I don't use Ebay).
Amazon tends to be more expensive than Ebay when it comes to games

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2018, 10:29:49 pm »

Amazon tends to be more expensive than Ebay when it comes to games

I know, but I don't use ebay myself. That said, at least Amazon has the Xbox version...there are zero on ebay right now. Either way, kicking myself for not picking it up when I had the chance.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2018, 02:54:00 am »
While I'm sure there are rare and expensive games on the system, like any other system, I personally have never had an issue finding a game I want for it.

I currently own 68 Xbox 360 games, none of which were hard to track down. And I only have the following 5 left on my wishlist, none of which are hard to find or expensive. Though I'm not a completist, either:

⦁   Armored Core V
⦁   Far Cry 2
⦁   Prototype 2
⦁   Risen 3
⦁   WWE 15

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2018, 06:28:06 pm »
While I'm sure there are rare and expensive games on the system, like any other system, I personally have never had an issue finding a game I want for it.

I currently own 68 Xbox 360 games, none of which were hard to track down. And I only have the following 5 left on my wishlist, none of which are hard to find or expensive. Though I'm not a completist, either:

⦁   Armored Core V
⦁   Far Cry 2
⦁   Prototype 2
⦁   Risen 3
⦁   WWE 15
really I thought you being a comic fan you would of wanted alan wake in your collection. I know it's not based on comics but you play like your in a novel as the story plays out in front of you it's very story driven.A excellent exclusive to 360.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 02:14:02 pm by wartoy »

azure

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2018, 12:26:38 pm »
Zoids Assault took me a long time to find, let alone in good condition.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2018, 12:54:57 pm »

⦁   Armored Core V
⦁   Far Cry 2
⦁   Prototype 2
⦁   Risen 3
⦁   WWE 15
really I thought you being a comic fan you would of wanted allen wake in your collection. I know it's not based on comics but you play like your in a novel as the story plays out in front of you it's very story driven.A excellent exclusive to 360.

Might check it out.

shfan

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2018, 01:07:17 pm »
Tastes differ, but I found Alan Wake to be a really solid game with an interesting plot and characters and sound gameplay, definitely recommended.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2018, 02:26:07 pm »
Zoids Assault took me a long time to find, let alone in good condition.
In my area zoids is really easy to find it seems certain games are more commonly found in certain areas than others.
another game that I never see is Autobon Police Only seen it once.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 02:30:08 pm by wartoy »