Author Topic: Whiny ass gamers ....  (Read 2903 times)

Re: Whiny ass gamers ....
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 05:03:25 pm »
^ Haha, word!

I also think there is a bit of an assumption at play here. I can be sincerely, and legitimately disappointed that a game does not come to my preferred platform, and I see forums as places where I can express that discontent with similar or like minded peers. But, the community is as such that remarks like "Ahh, why no Switch?" get read into, and emotions and intentions that may or may not be there are found. The precedent is set where I can't feel comfortable expressing my opinions or feelings in a forum, whose purpose is designed for just that, without someone creating a forum post titled "Whiny ass Switch gamers..."

The negative part is what the previous posters have acknowledged, that any expression of opinion/emotion is either toxic, whiny, or aggressive. But, sometimes it's not. Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar. 

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 05:35:26 pm »
I think it's fine to wish that a particular game was available for a certain console, but I do agree that a lot of switch owners keep crying about games not being available for it. The system hasn't been out that long and every switch owner think that it's the best thing since sliced bread. There's still no proper online support for it and nintendo still can't get with the program and implement basic apps like youtube, hulu, and spotify. Voice chat is a mess and is available for only one game. seems a little silly to keep asking to bring stuff like that over on a platform with tons of issues that the creators won't bother to fix. Look at it from the game developer's point of view for once. Why develop on it when there are better platforms with stuff and hardware that actually works?

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 05:56:50 pm »
Well geeze I didn't think apps you'll barely use on a console or not being able to listen to whiney 13 year olds invalidated the entire value of a system

If you were a game developer, would you honestly think "Well, that system doesn't have netflix, so our game won't work on it"

kashell

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2018, 09:39:19 am »
Whiny people whining about whiny people.

Am I right?

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2018, 10:50:53 am »
Whiny people whining about whiny people.

Am I right?
Whineception

telly

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2018, 11:12:03 am »
I could go for some wine right now

:^)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2018, 12:22:02 pm »

Ditto! It's never too early for wine.

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2018, 12:58:21 pm »

Ditto! It's never too early for wine.