Author Topic: Future Cop L.A.P.D. (PS1)  (Read 1524 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Future Cop L.A.P.D. (PS1)
« on: February 13, 2018, 02:59:13 pm »

One of my favorite PS1 games that no one ever talks about!

Future Cop LAPD

Great single-player campaign with lots of destruction abound. And a fantastic multiplayer mode. This was one me and brother would play against each other, often.

Who here has played this unsung gem from the 90s?

Has zero to do with Jean-Claude Van Damme, BTW.

stealthrush

Re: Future Cop L.A.P.D. (PS1)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 02:59:42 am »
I remember renting this game far more times than I usually would it was just that fun to play.

The versus mutliplayer mode where you can summon/create tanks and other units was addictive, the only other game that had this kind of versus strategy for me was Trap Gunner and Team Buddies.

Looking back I never completed single player mode.

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 12:14:57 pm »
I had this game on PC but sadly it would never run on my PC. and in fact the PC port was utter junk in my opinion. Because, why should a game made for windows 98 or windows 95 not work on any windows operating system? It said it was for windows. :(
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 04:23:28 pm »
I love this game. Recently played it again and it holds up really well.  Still very much playable and lots of fun!

shadowzero

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 10:24:27 am »
I liked this game.  Thanks for putting this back on my radar.  I do remember liking it a bit more than my friends.  I also didn't beat the single player campaign but if I recall correctly the difficulty curve took a sharp incline mid game.

dreama1

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2018, 08:08:54 pm »
Herzog Zwei