Author Topic: What are some movies that are very loved and popular but you didn't enjoy?  (Read 2676 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Every single comic book movie ever made

+2 also every Star Wars and Indiana Jones films.

:'(

(But I totally agree on Star Wars)

- The Hunger Games (I hate every single one of them)
- Every Stanly Kubrick Film
- Most Marvel movies
- Harry Potter (all of them, don't like the books either)

- Most Marvel movies

Even full metal jacket? :)    I do hate all these too.  Especially hunger games.  I never got the hype. 

Thanks for sharing Everyone.  :D

- Most Marvel movies

Even full metal jacket? :)    I do hate all these too.  Especially hunger games.  I never got the hype. 

Thanks for sharing Everyone.  :D

Yeah, never did understand Kubrick's appeal and always thought his films were pretentious and shocking for the sake of being shocking. Full Metal Jacket included.

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

Talk about a movie that doesn’t deserve to be box office champ. Mediocre, preachy, unmemorable one-dimensional villain...

LOTR: Return of the King was really good, but I thought the first two were just OK. Frankly, The Two Towers was kind of a waste of time. Not much important or memorable happened in that movie.

And, another vote for 2001: A Space Odyssey. I just don’t get it.

Now we need a thread for unpopular movies that we like...I got a shit-ton of those :D

The original Blade Runner always puts me to sleep.  It should be right up my alley, but does nothing for me.

Titanic - I hate this movie
Blade Runner - really horrible, makes me to sleep

kypherion

Hunger games and Harry potter. Idk. Never much of a fan of the DC movies either.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Hunger games and Harry potter. Idk. Never much of a fan of the DC movies either.

People love DC movies? Not if Batman isn't in the title, lol. I know, I'm a DC fan (my profile pic is Parallax from Green Lantern), I hear the bashings constantly.

kypherion

People love DC movies? Not if Batman isn't in the title, lol. I know, I'm a DC fan (my profile pic is Parallax from Green Lantern), I hear the bashings constantly.

I don't know, I assume they do. The DC movies never really appealed to me except for the batman movies.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

Star Wars and Lord of Rings movies