Author Topic: My collection triplicated somehow? HELP!  (Read 727 times)

willygz

My collection triplicated somehow? HELP!
« on: March 27, 2018, 10:13:58 am »
Hello All!

I recently exported my collection info to create a spreadsheet to take to my insurance office. I recently checked back here only to discover that my entire collection of 4401 items is now over 13000!  Each and every item is triplicated and I'm not sure how to fix it easily?  Thankfully the export file I have is the 4401 items I actually have, so I guess worse case scenario, I can simply delete my collection and import the original file I exported with the 4401?  Anyone who may be able to help, please enlighten me? Thanks all!

sworddude

Re: My collection triplicated somehow? HELP!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 01:01:59 pm »
I've had it a couple of times when I ad an item to the collection it will be added double. It happens pretty rarely though forntunately only 3 times in quite a long time.

A bit of an extreme case that you have got there. Pretty curious what you have done to activate this bug.

As far as deleting items go. piece by piece even page by page it will take a while  :o
Your Stylish Sword Master!

rayne315

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 06:04:34 pm »
yikes.. it took ame about 2-3 hours to delete 2k items when I wanted to re-enter my entire collection.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

jason

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 09:40:14 pm »
I'm currently looking in to a way to easily delete the duplicates from a collection. Worst case we could do a re-import.