Author Topic: Rare or uncommon Xbox 360 games  (Read 3493 times)

Rare or uncommon Xbox 360 games
« on: March 27, 2018, 11:17:33 am »
Hey all, im currently going for a complete north american set of xbox 360 games and was wondering if anyone here has any insight of rare games I need to keep an eye out for while im going for this.
any info is helpful, thanks
GT- Luna Nightmare

Re: Rare or uncommon Xbox 360 games
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 01:21:28 pm »
Uncommon:

Raiden IV
Raiden Fighters
Bullet Witch
Battle Fantasia
Konami Classics Vol. 1
Konami CLassics Vol. 2
Samurai Shodown Sen
Zoids Assault

I'm sure there are some genuinely rare games on the 360, but personally I don't know of any. The ones above are ones I see here and there, but by no means would I consider them rare.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 01:49:31 pm »
Isn't Catherine considered rare?

And Blur, for whatever reason, is at about $30 and upwards for a used copy, and it's just a racing game. I'm not sure why, exactly. It is very fun, and it is on my wishlist (which I'm not normally a big racing game fan), so that may be part of it. But fun factor alone hardly raises prices like that.

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 03:19:48 pm »
NCAA Football 14

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 03:21:51 pm »
If you are going for a complete NA run, El Chavo Kart will be the toughest. It was a Mexico only release, and could run you a few hundred bucks.

F1 2013
Monster Jam
Asterix
Cars Mater National Championship

are a few I've never seen
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 03:41:15 pm by wolff242 »

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 07:34:11 pm »
Always nice to see another NTSC 360 hunter. That's my collection's main focus too! I've got about 400 games left to go myself to reach completion.

Anyways, for other ones not yet mentioned off the top of my head:

Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth
Captain America: The First Avenger
College Hoops 2K8
Crash: Mind Over Mutant
Basically every Dragonball Z game (Raging Blast 2 or Burst Limit would be probably the rarest ones)
The entire Dynasty Warriors Gundam series (2 being the rarest)
The Hasbro Family Game Night games
Every JRPG for the system except Enchanted Arms
Jurassic: The Hunted
Jurrasic Park: The Game
Monster Jam: Path of Destruction
Skylanders: Trap Team: Dark Edition (base version is dirt cheap though)
Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
World of Outlaws: Sprint Cars
Zoo Tycoon

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 08:08:18 pm »
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) seems to be uncommon in CIB condition, which is strange given it's a launch title for the Xbox 360, and it's the best-selling NFS game by far (16 million), that's not for one system (it came out on a bunch), but still. Then again it's the best-looking version, even beating the PC version. It's something I need to grab before it starts going for like $50+.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 01:27:56 am »
I didn't know Captain America was rare. Good game, one of the better super-hero games. An open-world (I use the term "world" loosely, more like a very large open map) action-game with a great upgrade system. I bought it back when it was new-ish.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 01:44:07 am by burningdoom »

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2018, 01:38:57 am »
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) seems to be uncommon in CIB condition, which is strange given it's a launch title for the Xbox 360, and it's the best-selling NFS game by far (16 million), that's not for one system (it came out on a bunch), but still. Then again it's the best-looking version, even beating the PC version. It's something I need to grab before it starts going for like $50+.

I see this game all the time and for good reason; it was a launch title and given its success on the PS2 and XBOX they printed the hell out of this game. Hardly rare or even uncommon

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2018, 03:33:34 pm »

I see this game all the time and for good reason; it was a launch title and given its success on the PS2 and XBOX they printed the hell out of this game. Hardly rare or even uncommon

I very rarely see it. At least around here....it's not even close to common.

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 05:26:27 pm »

I very rarely see it. At least around here....it's not even close to common.
I have only seen it once

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2018, 09:33:31 pm »
I have only seen it once
I see a decent number of copies on say eBay, but they're going for like $30+, even GameStop is charging that, though there's no guarantee you'll get a CIB copy because they toss the cases all the time to save space (a decision that will hurt them in the long-run). Amazon Marketplace, goes for $30+ as well, though so many sellers don't tell you in the description if you're getting just the disc or the game CIB. I really don't get why things are like this though, it even made it to the Platinum Hits line.

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2018, 01:24:18 am »
I dont see many copies of Dead Or Alive Xtreme 2

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2018, 12:25:26 pm »
Songbird Limited Edition for Bioshock infinite

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2018, 09:10:10 am »
Don't know if really rare, but the College Hoops and NCAA Basketball game, especially the last ones are pretty expensive. I'd assume it's the same thing with the ncaa football games.