Author Topic: FT: Bazaar of random gaming goodies -- Updated often!  (Read 1513 times)

FT: Bazaar of random gaming goodies -- Updated often!
« on: April 05, 2018, 07:44:16 pm »
I'd like to swap these items whenever possible, not really into selling.  Being a new (hours ago!) member, naturally I don't mind sending your end first, assuming you've got adequate site feedback!

removed
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 10:22:34 am by tripredacus »

hexen

Re: FT: Bazaar of random gaming goodies -- Updated often!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 08:26:18 pm »
According to all known laws of game collecting, there is no way that someone would want the Bee Movie game. It's quality is simply too low to get any interest in trades off the ground. The game, of course, attempts trade anyways. Because licensed games don't care what collectors think is infeasible.

(if you are updating, I'll keep an eye out. While not interested in buying/selling, I am always interested in trades when something tickles me.)
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 08:31:36 pm »
According to all known laws of game collecting, there is no way that someone would want the Bee Movie game. It's quality is simply too low to get any interest in trades off the ground. The game, of course, attempts trade anyways. Because licensed games don't care what collectors think is infeasible.

(if you are updating, I'll keep an eye out. While not interested in buying/selling, I am always interested in trades when something tickles me.)

Yeah, all signs point to absolutely dreadful/unswappable, but then again, I've had trade buddies request everything from 'Mary Kate' games to 'Elmo in Letterland', so as the saying goes: "It takes all kinds."
 :P

tripredacus

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 10:23:10 am »
Listing removed and thread locked because OP has no items in collection.