Author Topic: Possible Bug  (Read 1371 times)

Possible Bug
« on: May 21, 2018, 05:02:22 pm »
I noticed that the box art for Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon back cover is incorrect. I made a scan of my copy but I cant up load it.

https://vgcollect.com/item/15939

After clicking the Back Box Art and adding new art.  I hit sumit and it just reloads the page in stead of the normal successful sumitted waiting on admin message that loads.

tripredacus

Re: Possible Bug
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 09:54:01 am »
I'm not able to replicate. Post your user agent.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 01:20:12 pm »
Im just wondering, why is it wrong. Because of the French text? Couldnt there be 2 different boxes?

rayne315

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 01:44:26 pm »
Im just wondering, why is it wrong. Because of the French text? Couldnt there be 2 different boxes?

it would be wrong having the French text on the NA English version. im not to sure how it should be but the back that is pictured in the listing might be the Canadian release for the game.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 02:05:40 pm »
Yes the actual back cover is probably from the Canadian release and so it isn't accurate from the rest of the data from that item (the French/English variant have a different barcode and item number: SLUS-21641F and 719593080138), so i think it should have it's own entry in the database instead.

tripredacus

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2018, 02:38:50 pm »
I have removed the back image.

Check your disc, usually even Canadian versions have the same disc, but if US version only has English ESRB on the cover, then it would be interesting if there was a disc with a similar logo. Currently the disc picture on the entry has bilingual ESRB.

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2018, 04:01:12 pm »
My disc matches what is pictured. No French text.

Also I was able to summit the scan I made with my Iphone.

telly

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2018, 10:32:07 am »
I don't know if this is helpful, but my GH copy of Ace Combat 5 also has an English cover but dual french/english manual and disc.

https://vgcollect.com/item/123749
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery