Author Topic: Do you like the Far Cry franchise? Ubisoft Games Discussion.  (Read 2954 times)

tripredacus

Re: Do you like the Far Cry franchise? Ubisoft Games Discussion.
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2018, 09:56:08 am »
I've liked all of them that I have played. Blood Dragon was my favorite and the only one I had done everything. I wish there was more to do or an expansion or sequel to that or something. It was amazing.

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2018, 04:03:20 pm »
Annoyed that I can't get a physical version of the PC release for Far Cry 5.  I don't mind buying digital for PC releases, but I still like to get a physical version if I can, even if it's just coming with a code.  I can't even buy it digitally anywhere other than the Uplay store lol Oh well, just the way it is for PC gaming anymore...

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2018, 12:22:39 pm »
Far Cry Arcade is looking pretty neat.  They are expanding the map editor by quite abit and are making it very easy to share maps.  I remember fooling around with it in Far Cry 2 abit when it was a lot more basic and it'll include content from Watch Dogs 2, Far Cry Primal, Far Cry 4, and some Assassin's Creed games, along with the DLC they'll be adding in offering new content for the editor too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSs91a7ur54
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 12:28:44 pm by kamikazekeeg »

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2018, 11:43:42 am »
The only Far Cry game I've played and really enjoyed was Primal.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 06:32:32 pm by pacgamer89 »

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2018, 08:10:05 pm »
I liked all of them some might have certain issues or aspects i don't like but overall i find them fun but i haven't played primal yet.

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2018, 09:10:14 pm »
I liked all of them some might have certain issues or aspects i don't like but overall i find them fun but i haven't played primal yet.

Yeah the new one was fine, it's not doing anything super new or exciting, which is why based on the games ending, I'm kinda hoping the next Far Cry gets ridiculous.