Author Topic: Played Mario Tennis Aces demo  (Read 734 times)

Played Mario Tennis Aces demo
« on: June 01, 2018, 04:50:59 pm »
It's not satisfying to play ... it's just tennis. 

Re: Played Mario Tennis Aces demo
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 03:06:34 pm »
Tennis is fun but it takes practice to get good at it both real life and video games that I've played before like Tennis for the Atari 2600 ported to the PlayStation 2. I could not imagine a tennis demo,

I mean how was it Seether? did it even let you go complete 1 full round? I never heard something more ripoffish than a demo of tennis
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 03:14:21 pm »
Tennis is fun but it takes practice to get good at it both real life and video games that I've played before like Tennis for the Atari 2600 ported to the PlayStation 2. I could not imagine a tennis demo,

I mean how was it Seether? did it even let you go complete 1 full round? I never heard something more ripoffish than a demo of tennis
It's a limited time online competitive tournament thing so you can play full rounds against other people online, and you can play full rounds against AI for practice too.
'Mario Tennis Aces Pre-launch Online Tournament Demo' Friday 1st June (15:00 UK time) – Sunday 3rd June (23:59 UK time)

So yeah you do experience what the core game is, obviously the 'story mode' or cups or what have you single player content isn't there, but you can play rounds of tennis.

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 03:18:04 pm »
Not trying to be snarky, but FIFA is just soccer and its one of the most popular games of all time.

I'm just baffled they went with Mario Tennis. World Cup is literally ten days from now, and they didn't make a new STRIKERS?!?! Those games rocked! Now would have been a perfect time to revive that game. Soccer has never been more popular in the States. It would sell gangbusters.

I haven't enjoyed Mario Tennis since the N64 (still the best IMO).

sworddude

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 03:37:22 pm »
I have to say thought this specific mario tennis game looks very promising. The gamecube version was pretty fun back in the day.

Might be tempted to buy it on release

You can use a gamecube controller wich works very nicely with this game like mario power tennis not to mention that the gameplay is very solid

The music is fire  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEyo5wBpDwA&index=7&list=PLPfHaI9XqTnEa0823HjJxJ0E0RJxiDYaV

as far as mario sport games go, they are usually different enough from eachother not to mention not really comparable to normal sports games to be honest.

Mario tennis is way more fun than any normal tennis game there is no comparison really.

A realistic tennis game plays less smoothly making it more realistic not to mention no gimmicks or special normal moves added etc Presentation visuals and music are also pretty boring for my taste just like a real tennis match on tv. Mario sport games have a more arcade like feel of play while real sports games try to immitate the the real thing like your actually watching a real match on tv with the difference that your controlling the characters on the screen.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 04:06:58 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!