Author Topic: What Would You Do If You Had Nintendo World Championship For NES?  (Read 2383 times)

Re: What Would You Do If You Had Nintendo World Championship For NES?
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2018, 04:06:31 pm »
Sell it instantly.  I have not an ounce of interest in owning that ever, even if I had dumb money to keep it.  I know it's considered essentially the Holy Grail for video game collectors, but nothing about it is particularly appealing to me.

shadowzero

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2018, 08:10:46 pm »
First, I'd make a video with Pat the NES Punk and AVGN....then sell it.

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2018, 09:20:51 pm »
I'd sell it for a copy of Magical Chase and pocket the rest

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2018, 10:41:38 pm »
I would sell it and buy Pac Man Smash air hockey.

https://www.bandainamco-am.com/game.php?gameid=38

dreama1

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2018, 01:08:38 pm »
Even if you decided to keep it you'd probably end up in a mysterious suicide next to a river and the cart missing.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2018, 11:48:54 pm »
Even if you decided to keep it you'd probably end up in a mysterious suicide next to a river and the cart missing.

well that escalated quickly.

;)

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2018, 10:00:12 am »
I would keep it, in see thru, no air container.  Keep it till i am like 50 to 65.  Price should at that time double or triple. Put my kid thru college?
The Mind is The Slayer of Reality. --- LoS

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2018, 11:32:06 am »
I'd probably sell it. Like, I'm all for having big fancy things in a collection, but if I reached a point where I had something I could sell off that would genuinly improve my financial situation, it'd be rather irrational to keep it.

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2018, 10:27:35 pm »
Stage 1 - Denial, Lust, Obsession

After receiving the golden goddess of gaming, bestowed upon me by the ancient retro game gods of kukuhkan. I'd become mad with power and lust. The gusts of gaming faith having blown the NWC Gold cart into my lap.  I'd become so obsessed and invested with the cartridge it would border on clinical insanity.  I would lust over it, become romantically invested with it, until a falling out occured mentally causing me to have distaine for it.  But that passion ignites a flame which causes me to seek different refuge with like minded common folk who want to rebirth the universe pure.  Fight the chains of modern day integrated subliminal slavery the puppet masters have created.  The voice to speak out against social injustice, media manipulation and the end of the brainwashing regime set in place by the higher societies of planet earth.

Stage 2- Financial Success, the cure, the plan

I'd invest the money made from the NWC into housing apartments near active volcanos. I'd take out insurance claims when they perished in Lava like the corrupt do, just to muster the funds to unite some of the voiceless children of planet earth who were birthed from the dirt and live by the sky.  I'd triple profits of everything I earned by investing in Tesla shares and helping their board room invent the first hover car with blueprints and techonology I learned from one of our elite members.  I'd be named CFO of the brand and eventually dethrone Elon Musk by unearthing one of his scandals to the world.   1st order of taking down the rich and reclaiming the world for the misfits.

I'd then dominate the industry of automotive and man the first space X mission to mars 3 years earlier than planned. Win a nobel peace prize for discovering the universal cure for autism and cure 90 percent of world hunger by distributing the wealth of multiple fortune 500 companies with the people of the planet.  All in which while uniting the people who were forgotten essentially creating a anarchist regime to fight further into the modern confinements of the governing authorities.

Stage 3- Mars Civilization. Intergalactic Warfare. President of the Universe

With all the global recognition and outpours of happiness for solving world hunger, and uniting the voiceless. The people would begin to have faith in our word and join the society to elect me as their leader beyond the democratic level. The leader of the new creation.  I'd use connects internally and russian hackers to begin stealing secret confidential files from the DARPA net, making scientific military militias that only a sci fi film could muster millenium beyond current civilization and making hydrogen rockets capable of integalactic travel to wage space warfare and take down the entire grid.

We'd perform multiple sophisticated compelx DDOS attacks on some of the most complex data networks in the world.  Eventually building complex rocket launchers from cold war blueprints.  In turn launching hydorgen nukes at both the moon and the international space station causing world war 3.

I'd man the first manned mission to mars and sign a decloration of war along with the new family of misfits in which we have named our self the voiceless.

Stage 4- The undead nightmare, Sacrificial doomsday. New world order

Together we'd have teams of twisted WWIII scentists working on chemical irrigation systems that repurpose blood to main organs reviving them after years of dormancy to ressirect the dead as undead super soldiers to dump endless raining fire at opposing opposition,  first practiced and attempted by Soviet Russians in 1943.   The blueprints would be simplified, mastered and done so a assembly line of science engineers, the most brillaint minds of today could endlessly create undead soldiers to form a inner zombie apocalypse in conjunction with the ongoing wars.   It'd be a complex revision of the rabies simplex but pushed to new boundaries.   Of course with some cellular mutation....   

Stage 5- The people's rebellion, the cure, the vision, our leader

I'd soon step down as leader of the voiceless and sacrafice my crown to the iron cauldron, and become the heir to a proud hopeful.  A girl who I could only describe as god.  The pure one.  One without hate, able to see through ones soul and deterimine the content of their being. to lead us into the beacon as I am too weak to see the good. A girl so heavenly that mortal eyes water when eye contact is made. Warmth is felt in her pressence.  And illness heals from her touch.  A beacon of hope for the people to have their faith in. A princess of purity. A visionary.   I'd be honored to be her inferior.  As this moment was spoken about in prophecy.   A world without politics and without hate.   Born again a new.

The end of hate, end of power inequalities, end of politics, the end of modern man.  The new beggining

The UN would announce their surrender to the Voiceless.  The long waged war would finally be over and our plan would have been achieved. We'd save the pure of heart and help those of evil to see the purity that lies in us all.  We are all brothers and we are all one entity.  A new standard of society would be constructed.  Techonological minds would prosper.  The universe would be a canvas for the brilliant artists who were before silenced with medications.  No classism, no racism.  No levels. No rich, no poor.  All one energy.  All one where the benefits of one are of the many. A sharka based community where all are equal.  And the world would be a little greener, the air a tad crisper then it ever was.   Never again would the people be enslaved by the cultural elite.  and we'd have gained our throne back.     

I'd spend the rest of my days overseeing our goddess in her endeavors and being her slave willingly.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 10:35:34 pm by marvelvscapcom2 »

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2018, 10:46:40 am »
I prabobly gona dump rom upload this in the internet and give too game museum in wrocław (for live ticket :) )