Author Topic: What non-essentials do you spend on other than games?  (Read 1881 times)

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

Re: What non-essentials do you spend on other than games?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2018, 04:24:01 pm »
Dude, I’ve got kids. There are no luxuries for daddy.
Amen.

Collecting Transformers is my main hobby, and I barely have enough for that, with twin 5-year-olds, a mortgage and bills. I actually haven’t bought a new game for over a year due to lack of funds. I haven’t gotten a current-gen console for the same reason.
But, the boys are most important. If I had to sell my entire game collection to provide for them, I would.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2018, 09:48:52 pm »
Magic the gathering cards
Occasional movie
DVDs
That's about it

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2018, 09:52:25 pm »
Amen.

Collecting Transformers is my main hobby, and I barely have enough for that, with twin 5-year-olds, a mortgage and bills. I actually haven’t bought a new game for over a year due to lack of funds. I haven’t gotten a current-gen console for the same reason.
But, the boys are most important. If I had to sell my entire game collection to provide for them, I would.
That's the way to feel about it good for you.I feel the same.

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2018, 10:17:25 pm »
Amen.

That's the way to feel about it good for you.I feel the same.

It's a good thing to provide for your children before yourself, :)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"