Author Topic: I'm playing a game on easy... and I'm not ashamed.  (Read 2423 times)

Re: I'm playing a game on easy... and I'm not ashamed.
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2018, 12:53:52 am »
Speaking of difficulty it's sometimes more difficult to play against a human opponent. Some games, have dumb AI/computer opponents. Experienced Human controlled opponents are usually more of a challenge because their usually smarter then playing against the Computer on hard difficulty, single player mode

I once thought I was a badass in doom (original series) PC online before I joined my first deathmatch against human opponents. as I joined a deathmatch with human opponents online. I was vary surprised at how much better the other players were than me.

But I kept on practicing and one day 2 players gained up on me and I kept on winning in-spite of being randomly ganged up by some dudes online. These 2 guys were impressed I played with raw keyboard skill and didn't use any cheats.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2018, 11:57:50 am »
Being able to select a difficulty in any game is a beautiful thing; it allows you to play the game how you want and enjoy it no matter what your preference in game difficulty is. Personally I attempt to play every game, at least for the first time in "normal" difficulty since this gives me a baseline for how the game plays and how difficult it actually is. There have been more than a few times however where I scaled the difficulty up or down based on my initial impressions of the game's difficulty and this allowed me to enjoy it way more than I would have if the game had no way of adjusting difficulty. Despite what some people say, there is nothing wrong with playing a game on easy or very easy, it's all a matter of personal preference and what will allow you to enjoy the game the most.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2018, 06:31:07 pm »
If I just want to see the story, I have no problem with easy.