Author Topic: STEAM ADDS OPTION TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU'VE SPENT ON ALL YOUR GAMES  (Read 2796 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: STEAM ADDS OPTION TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU'VE SPENT ON ALL YOUR GAMES
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2018, 01:54:50 pm »
Steam Summer Sale is upon us. Time to increase those lifetime totals :p

When?  Now???

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2018, 02:01:21 pm »

When?  Now???

Yep. Started about an hour ago. Big gimmick this time around is a little wave defense game that playing it gives you chances to win select games.

Flashback2012

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2018, 09:04:54 pm »
I don't log into Steam's website. When they add it to the profile options on the client, then I'd be interested to look.

Yeah I tried looking on the client side and didn't see a way to access it.

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2018, 10:29:08 pm »
I have to say, it seems like the Steam sale isn't what it was in previous years; the discounts don't seem as enticing as they were last year or the year before that. Anyone else feel this way?

They specifically changed them at a certain point.  We are certainly getting maybe less big stupid sales on games, but they changed it from a focus on a few games a day, where you had to spend regular time keeping up with what was on sale, to a system that is just "Hey, everything that can be on sale is on sale and its whatever publishers want to do".  Abit better, abit not, plus there's also just a point where you've bought so many games, there's less to find.  Can still find good sales like I'm looking at Shadow of War for 66% off, and some other game I wanted to try for cheap.  Firewatch is 5 bucks so I might grab that, and still browsing for a couple real cheap games, since I am saving up for a new PC and can't afford to go wild with games, even on sale.

maximo310

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2018, 03:22:40 pm »
Basically, Steam puts a bunch of stuff on sale for 2 weeks, and highlights some each day.

For some good deals, fanatical has some really good deals with their summer sale, especially with their promo code.

kypherion

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2018, 01:11:25 pm »
I've been on for 4.5 years now and only spent $380. Woo
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"