Author Topic: Worst comic book movies any universe  (Read 3168 times)

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Re: Worst comic book movies any universe
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2018, 06:17:41 pm »

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2018, 06:21:20 pm »
The Shadows nose always sticks way out over his little mouth scarf thing, that's part of his deal.
I know to me it looked weird sorry

ferraroso

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2018, 06:59:46 pm »
Any DC Comics movie.

kypherion

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2018, 04:50:55 am »
I personally love this one, but I've heard X-Men Origins: Wolverine is not a very good one.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2018, 12:48:05 pm »
I personally love this one, but I've heard X-Men Origins: Wolverine is not a very good one.

Because Deadpool is popular as hell, and they really screwed up Deadpool in that movie.

But since Deadpool is hardly the focus of the film, I find it very easy to overlook that. The main focus: Wolverine & Sabretooth's relationship through the years, was VERY well done.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2018, 12:49:12 pm »
Any DC Comics movie.

Superman 1 & 2?
Batman?
Batman Begins/Dark Knight Trilogy?
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

None of those tickled your fancy?

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2018, 07:05:54 pm »
The main focus: Wolverine & Sabretooth's relationship through the years, was VERY well done.
The first 1/3 or so is actually really solid.  It becomes an unhinged mess after the escape from the Weapon X lab, though.

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2018, 01:21:08 pm »
That I've seen I'd go with The Spirit.

I went to see this when it was in the theater, either the day after Thanksgiving or Christmas, can't remember which one. My girlfriend at the time wanted to see it and a friend of mine came with as well. The movie was a total chore to get through and I remember being bored out of my mind the whole movie. The only part I found mildly ammusing was Samuel L being Samuel L.

Funny story, a few months later I found out my girlfriend and the friend I took with us were sleeping together behind my back. Ahh, young love :)

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2018, 01:08:45 pm »
Funny story, a few months later I found out my girlfriend and the friend I took with us were sleeping together behind my back. Ahh, young love :)
wow that's rough not a very good friend  at all.

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2018, 10:50:41 am »
Superman IV
Batman and Robin
Steel
Tank Girl

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2018, 03:22:09 pm »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2018, 03:44:31 pm »
Batman '66, yeah I said it.

That show, and the movie spin-off gave comics a stigma that it couldn't get away from for years. The non-comic reading people  thought all comics were goofy and ridiculous like that show.