Author Topic: The most wanted for your collection  (Read 3036 times)

kypherion

The most wanted for your collection
« on: July 05, 2018, 01:53:10 am »
Which games would you absolutely love to have for your collection that you don't already?

For me that would be Sm4sh on the Wii u, all the trauma center games, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure on the PS1. Giogio's bizarre adventure on the ps2 would also be nice.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

Re: The most wanted for your collection
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 03:01:20 am »
NEO AES console
A bunch of SNK neo geo fighting games

These are both extremely expensive and extremely good.

Would play daily.

azure

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 08:49:20 am »
Panzer Dragoon Saga for sure.

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 08:51:29 am »
Keio Flying Squadron.

Maybe a Vectrex...

sergreyjoy

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 09:18:38 am »
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse. Not that it's so hard to get, it's just that the previous IV is my favorite RPG ever. The game never dropped in price here and I'm always a bit stingy about paying full price for a game. I might have to resign myself this time though  :-\

tripredacus

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 09:39:24 am »
NEO AES console
TerraOnion NeoSD AES

This would be better for the wallet in the long run.

pizzasafari

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 10:02:18 am »
They're not games but still something I'd LOVE to have in my collection at this point, Grimoire NieR and the Art of Splatoon. I'm a sucker for those kinds of things.

In terms of games I've mostly bought up the things I really want but once I finally get an American SNES Chrono Trigger and EarthBound will be at the top of my agenda. I also really want a physical Vita copy of The House in Fata Morgana, but since it's getting a western rerelease/remaster on both Vita and PS4 next year that version has dropped on my priorities a bit.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 10:05:04 am by pizzasafari »

kashell

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2018, 11:19:15 am »
Off the top of my head, Shining Force EXA. I miss that game.

sworddude

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2018, 12:01:44 pm »
They're not games but still something I'd LOVE to have in my collection at this point, Grimoire NieR and the Art of Splatoon. I'm a sucker for those kinds of things.

In terms of games I've mostly bought up the things I really want but once I finally get an American SNES Chrono Trigger and EarthBound will be at the top of my agenda. I also really want a physical Vita copy of The House in Fata Morgana, but since it's getting a western rerelease/remaster on both Vita and PS4 next year that version has dropped on my priorities a bit.

I'm kinda shocked that an extra large pepperoni pizza isn't your first priority  :o
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2018, 12:16:00 pm »

Who are you and have you done to pizzasafari

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2018, 12:17:36 pm »
Off the top of my head:

Final Fantasy 2 and 3 on SNES
Super Metroid

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2018, 01:05:56 pm »
The only "holy grails" I have left on my wishlist are The Punisher (Genesis) and Intelligent Qube (PS1). I'd also love to have SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 0 on PSP.

I have plenty of more common stuff on my wishlist. But I never was a collector focused on values, I just want a personal library of games to access and play.

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2018, 04:29:35 pm »
I guess Revelations: Persona and Fire Emblem Thracia 776.
I doubt I'll be getting them anytime soon and I probably wouldn't even play them really because the PS1 version of Persona 1 is not the best and FE5 is a bit too difficult to play all the through on hardware and not lose my sanity.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2018, 04:36:29 pm »
right now i want shining force cd and crusader of centy the most.

soera

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2018, 05:16:54 pm »
Right now its a couple of things. God of War DEV PS4 controller still in box and a SMS kiosk.