Author Topic: Board game Collecting database  (Read 1054 times)

Board game Collecting database
« on: July 15, 2018, 11:46:45 pm »
I started collecting themed board games i think it would be cool if we could chronicle collections on vgcollect and being sealed or un opened item would be nice feature too distinguish aswell. i noticed pinball machines are listed so why not board games. And there happens to be quite a few video game related board games on the market such as monopoly themed halo, fallout and mass effect
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 11:48:50 pm by digi »

tripredacus

Re: Board game Collecting database
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 10:35:50 am »
You can put board games here: https://vgcollect.com/browse/swagtoys

rayne315

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 10:37:19 am »
video game related merchandise can be added to the database under their specific category but anything non video game related cannot. so feel free to add Mario monopoly but not normal monopoly.

as for the additions of pinball machines they are arcade machines and are such considered to be acceptable to add regardless of the subject material of the particular pinball machine. there are just not many people that actually own them so we only have a few listed.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 02:07:09 pm »
I don't understand your post too well, but if you want general board game collection tracking use Board game geek. They're superb.

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 12:28:31 am »
I was thinking a seperate section just for board games it is a growing trend considering the amount of themed games out right now and anything monopoly is game related there is even a pinball machine based on monopoly. i'll try to post a couple themed games to your swag section.

tripredacus

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 09:45:17 am »
anything monopoly is game related there is even a pinball machine based on monopoly.

There's a pinball machine for Playboy but that doesn't mean you get to add your prons to the database.  ;D