Author Topic: Limited and Obscure releases  (Read 113509 times)

Re: Limited and Obscure releases
« Reply #225 on: May 20, 2019, 01:40:50 pm »
LRG Announced A-Train Express for PS4/PSVR this Wednesday

LRG announced Dragon's Lair Trilogy for NS for this Friday along with Tharsis for PS4 (Finally) and an as of yet unannounced PS3 title that I will update this post with once announced.

SLG has announced Necrosphere for PS4/Vita... with slight hints that there might be a Switch title.

soera

« Reply #226 on: May 20, 2019, 06:25:18 pm »
Supposedly the PS3 title is Oddworld: New and tasty. Apparently it went up long enough for people to see it and they pulled it down.

« Reply #227 on: May 22, 2019, 11:09:58 am »
LRG announced House in Fata Morgana and implied more VN titles for next Friday.

Oddworld PS3 New n Tasty still hasn't been officially announced for this Friday, but the implication is there.

« Reply #228 on: May 28, 2019, 08:38:56 am »
Oddworld announced for June 14th.  Momodora Switch announced for June 7th (More rehashes) and Airheart PS4 announced for June 7th.

E3 press conference will have a title immediately go on sale for a 30 day preorder I believe.

Flashback2012

« Reply #229 on: May 31, 2019, 10:40:43 am »
Anyone else have the LRG site just hang on them this morning? I went to add items to my cart and then it just sat there and wouldn't let me click on the checkout button. It finally went through but I was worried that it wouldn't accept my (rather expensive) order and would run the risk of items selling out.  :P

« Reply #230 on: May 31, 2019, 11:04:39 am »
Apparently there was an issue with the new theme they were using, so they swapped back to their old theme and they'll try and fix it after the second batch.

Flashback2012

« Reply #231 on: May 31, 2019, 03:38:28 pm »
Apparently there was an issue with the new theme they were using, so they swapped back to their old theme and they'll try and fix it after the second batch.

I noticed that it reverted to the classic layout after my order completed. Personally I didn't think the page needed a new overhaul. They need to split their page up better so at the top have it say "New Releases for X/X/XXXX and then underneath that a row of "Hot Titles Coming Soon" instead of the jumbled mess that it was. I thought that the Switch release of Momodora got lumped in this week and had a window open for it till I realized it was a week out (my fault for not seeing your post beforehand).

I'm just happy the order went through unscathed and nothing sold out in the meantime. With Vita releases coming to a very near end, people are jumping all over them, flippers/scalpers included. That said, my local post office needs a swift kick in the backside. They "lost" my Ribi-Rabi/Battle Chef Brigade shipment last month (LRG has sent replacements) and now my Bloodstained package has gone "missing". Both show arriving at the post office and then nothing since.  >:( >:( >:(

« Reply #232 on: June 05, 2019, 02:14:31 pm »
LRG announced Psychonauts for PS4.  $29.99.  Kind of a rip off when the Jak games were $24.99 and are more expensive on PSN compared to Psychonauts lower PSN price and higher physical price.  Goes up this Friday.

LRG will allegedly have several shadow drops during and after their E3 conference.  Their conference will announce roughly 50 titles and roughly half of those will be part of one project that will see its releases staggered throughout a 7-8 month period, roughly 3/month.

telly

« Reply #233 on: June 05, 2019, 06:04:08 pm »
I was thinking of getting Psychonauts but I wasn't sure if the emulated quality would be shoddy like it reportedly has been for the Jak games. Anybody able to speak to that?
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #234 on: June 10, 2019, 12:27:06 pm »
I'll try to post up in here today with announcements, but I will be more active on the discord as a priority today.

Perp Games announced Pixel Ripped VR will come physical for PS4, exclusively through the Perp Games store.

« Reply #235 on: June 10, 2019, 04:51:31 pm »
Limited Run has Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid up. Has the first season of DLC on cart.

« Reply #236 on: June 11, 2019, 08:30:19 am »
~3DS~
-Atooie Collection(Mutant Mudds 1&2, Bomb Monkey, Xeodrifter, Chicken Wiggle)

~PS4/Switch~
-Power Rangers Battle for the Grid, Right Now!
-Night in the Woods
-Dark Devolution
-Blaxing Chrome
-Freedom Planet, June 21st
-Rogue Legacy
-Transistor

~Switch~
-Bad North
-Turok
-Turok 2
-Blaster Master Zero
-Double
-Real Myst

~PS4/PC~
Shenmue III Collector's Edition

~PS4~
-Hover
-Red Faction, July 12th
-Corpse Killer
-Mercenary Kings, June 28th
Star Wars Bounty Hunter

~Vita~
-Deadbolt
-Guacamelee
-Super Mutant Alien Assualt
-Pix The Cat, June 21st
-Revenant Dogma
-Mutant Blobs Attack, June 14th
-Rocket Birds Hardboiled Chickens
-Rocket Birds 2 evolution
-Atari Flashback Classics, July
-Super Meat Boy
-Damascus Gear: Operation Tokyo
-Damascus Gear: Operation Osaka
-Metal Slug 3
-Papers, Please

Super Rare announced The Gardens Inbetween

Additionally LRG announced a partnership with LucasArts to re-release a lot of old games... and Shenmue 3's CE will be exclusively through LRG at least for NA.

The Curse of Monkey Island™ (PC)
Monkey Island™ 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge (PC)
The Secret of Monkey Island™ (PC)
The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition (PC)
Shenmue III Collector’s Edition (PC, PS4)
Star Wars™ (NES, Game Boy)
Star Wars™: Bounty Hunter (PS4)
Star Wars™: Dark Forces (PC)
Star Wars™ Episode I: Racer (PC, N64)
Star Wars™: The Empire Strikes Back (NES, Game Boy)
Star Wars™: Jedi Knight (PC)
Star Wars™ Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast (PC)
Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (PC)
Star Wars™: Racer Revenge (PS4)
Star Wars™: Rebel Assault (PC)
Star Wars™: Shadows of the Empire (PC, N64)
Star Wars™: TIE Fighter (PC)
Star Wars™: X-Wing (PC)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 08:32:33 am by ignition365 »

« Reply #237 on: June 11, 2019, 09:35:14 am »
Updated OP.  Not that it was any surprise, but LRG has put out so much so fast, that the First post in this thread HAS to be dedicated to just LRG because it exceeds the character limit to include anything else.  All other limited publishers combined fit in the second post with room to spare.

telly

« Reply #238 on: June 11, 2019, 09:58:01 am »
Might pick up Rogue Legacy but that's about it, nothing else looks that interesting unless I missed something
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

argyle

« Reply #239 on: June 12, 2019, 03:55:49 am »
I'm definitely picking up:

Blaster Master Zero
Rogue Legacy
Transistor
Night In the Woods

All for Switch.  I was disappointed that they didn't announce Blaster Master Zero 2 as well tho.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis