Author Topic: Can Somebody Recommend A Funny Video Game Channel On Youtube?  (Read 6249 times)

I like to laugh just like anyone else, but it is vary hard for me to find a YouTube channel that is actually funny. or a channel that makes fun out of video games and is actually funny. There is only one channel on YouTube I thought to be funny so far and that is "Wiggss" (link below). I think the Angry Video Game Nerd, is a bit old now for my liking so I no longer watch his show

WARNING Wiggss is not for everyone because real players and real people are getting trolled on some of the videos they made

but I just think this channel is under appreciated in my opinion. these guys are  funny in my own opinion. Not all of their videos revolve around trolling or should I say annoying players online. they may not be the best channel out there in many opinion but I find most of their videos to be funny or at least amusing. Wiggss is a fun channel and is not meant for the sensitive people, and these guys crack a lot of jokes.

To Wiggss home YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2x7nsNNx6M7FiYJRQInkw

If you want to go straight to the videos than click the following

https://www.youtube.com/user/Just2CrazyGuys/videos

for a playlist of funny content on wiggss click bottom link

https://www.youtube.com/user/Just2CrazyGuys/playlists

Back on the topic. I want this thread to be a place to find more funny or comedic channels based off video games in which is my personal YouTube interest :)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 07:17:11 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Agozer

Re: Can Somebody Recommend A Funny Video Game Channel On Youtube?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 09:00:18 am »
The Jimquisition
JonTron
Game Grumps
SovietWomble

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 09:11:40 pm »
Most of the channels / Youtubers I watch focus more on information, reviews, top # lists, etc rather than pure comedy, but a lot of them have their own brand of humor weaved in. But that aside, some of my favorites are RelaxAlax, Scott the Woz, OutsideXbox / Xtra, PlaystationAccess, and The Completionist. Again, not strictly video game humor channels, but video game channels which I get an occasional laugh from. I'll be interested in whatever else gets recommended too.

I'll second JonTron, he's hilarious but pretty inactive these days.

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 09:44:01 am »
I'm a big fan of LoadingReadyRun, although it's worth noting they're comedy first and gaming second- so it's less 'funny videogame videos' and more 'funny videos that should appeal to gamer/nerdy types.'

Their weekly sketches have come to an end, but there's a decade-long backlog to poke around. Here's a couple favorites from the last season-

'Papers Please' (based on the game)
https://youtu.be/2ML-f34bmGw

'Doctors Hate Her'
https://youtu.be/-9vuBiW7lfY

Currently, they're producing:
Checkpoint- weekly gaming news show (peppered with one-liners of course)
The Panalysts- recently launched improv panel debate show
Crapshots- Under 1-minute, often bizarre sketches
Qwerpline- Fake morning radio show. Sadly not updated often, it's one of my favorites.
Friday Nights- Magic: The Gathering based sketch show. Got picked up by Wizards and moved to the official MTG channel a few episodes in.

Now, this is just the pre-produced content. They also do a huge amount of Twitch streaming. These shows do get archived on Youtube, usually under the 'Loading Ready Live' sister channel. They contain most of the actual gaming content. Shows include (but aren't limited to)-

Tinker Tailor Solder Fry- A show about making things, from homebrew beer to console mods and computer repair. Less educational and more 'join us as we may or may not do this right'.
Rythmn Cafe- Rythmn games
Matters of Import- Import games
Now Kiss!- Dating sims
Let's NOPE! 'Scary' games
Watch+Play Terrible games
Loading Ready LIVE- Bi-weekly live variety show

Basically where I'm going here is, if these guys appeal to you, you will have a METRIC ASS-TON of content to go through. I don't even try to keep up with their full output anymore!

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 09:48:39 am »
My go tos are:
GameGrumps
The Completionist
PeanutButterGamer

PBG and GG are legit hilarious.  Completionist is a bit more review oriented.

And if you want to go a bit more niche, Prepare to Try focuses primarily on Dark Souls / Bloodborne

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 03:57:53 pm »
The film critic YourMovieSucks has a gaming channel called AdamPlaza that's pretty funny. He mostly releases highlights from his streaming sessions.
I highly recommend his videos on Life is Strange: Before the Storm
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 04:03:55 pm by badATchaos »

pizzasafari

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 07:33:01 pm »
My favourites are:
JonTron
Game Grumps
Vargskelethor
Vinesauce (His streams are sometimes comedic and sometimes not)
Clemps (More analysis-review-summary style stuff than pure comedy, but still has lots of comedy in)
Videogamedunkey
Jameskii
SsethTzeentach
SuperButterBuns
Indeimaus
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 08:58:50 am by pizzasafari »

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2018, 05:38:13 am »
Mega64
Scott The Woz

ffxik

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2018, 06:43:07 pm »
That's a tough one depending on your humor type. 

JonTron though he's not that active anymore.
The Completionist.  He's funny at times but tends to be more review oriented
GameSack.  The only channel I watch on the regular anymore.  Not specifically a humor channel they do drop the occasional one liner and have some skits at the end of their videos that will either get a chuckle or an eye rolling groan out of the viewer.
Zero Punctuation.  His kinda dark,  crass, juvenile humor doesn't sit well with everyone. 

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 01:49:01 pm »
Our Parents’ Basement

I’m hilarious!