Author Topic: Which Belmont do you like best?  (Read 989 times)

kypherion

Which Belmont do you like best?
« on: August 01, 2018, 02:57:17 pm »
So I saw the different versions of a character post, but which iteration of the famous vampire slayer do you like the best?

Leon Belmont

The Belmont of 1094 who started it all and the first wielder of the holy whip in it's complete form!

Trevor C. Belmont

Next whip wielding badass is Trevor C. Belmont from Dracula's Curse in 1476 as well as the first Belmont to defeat Dracula!

Christopher Belmont

Simon's great grandfather, also Soleiyu's father.

Simon Belmont

The most iconic one of them all, famous for his appearance in 1986 on the Nintendo Entertainment System!

Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont, the one who saved Maxim Kischine.

Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont, the one famous for his numerous special moves as well as defeating Dracula and then getting possessed by Shaft! No, not that shaft.

Julius Belmont

Julius Belmont, the one famous for helping defeat Dracula for good in the Demon Castle War of 1999. Is said to be the most powerful vampire hunter.

Probably my favorite would be Julius based on character design and the fact that a Belmont exists in 2036 (since that's when Dawn of Sorrow takes place)

« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 03:02:22 pm by kypherion »
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

kashell

Re: Which Belmont do you like best?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 03:12:55 pm »
Juste Belmont. Harmony of Dissonance holds a special place in my heart, and part of the reason is Juste's leading role. It helps that his sprite reminds me a lot of Alucard's, too.

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 07:11:43 pm »
Going off just looks I think Juste Belmont is coolest :).   But Simon has the most nostalgia for me because of the NES days.

azure

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 07:25:55 pm »
Gotta be Richter for sure.

shadowzero

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 02:49:06 pm »
I got to vote for Simon because of Super Castlevania IV, eight directional whipping and moon walking up the stairs.

kypherion

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 04:29:47 pm »
I got to vote for Simon because of Super Castlevania IV, eight directional whipping and moon walking up the stairs.

This guy knows whats up. Let's just rename Super Castlevania IV to Michael Jackson's Moonwalker.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

piscean64

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2018, 01:42:43 am »
Julius. I'd really like to play a game based on his adventure.