Author Topic: Where do I start with "Super Robot Taisen"?  (Read 1126 times)

afroyoshi

PRO Supporter

Where do I start with "Super Robot Taisen"?
« on: August 04, 2018, 06:50:02 pm »
I've been interested in trying Super Robot Taisen series for a long time, but everytime I try I always get overwhelmed with the amount of games there are. Which one is a sequal, a remake, or whatever!?! I don't know!!! If anyone knows where to start, please let me know.

stealthrush

Re: Where do I start with "Super Robot Taisen"?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 04:44:12 am »
I've been interested in trying Super Robot Taisen series for a long time, but everytime I try I always get overwhelmed with the amount of games there are. Which one is a sequal, a remake, or whatever!?! I don't know!!! If anyone knows where to start, please let me know.

no idea where to begin, but I suggest you browse Super Robot Taisen they have small descriptions of each game. hope it helps.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 04:46:08 am by stealthrush »

afroyoshi

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 01:36:27 pm »

no idea where to begin, but I suggest you browse Super Robot Taisen they have small descriptions of each game. hope it helps.

definitely a start, thanks

kashell

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 03:49:00 pm »
Is Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier the only that was localized? O.o

afroyoshi

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 07:24:02 am »
Is Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier the only that was localized? O.o

There were 2 other games that got localized on the gameboy advance, Super Robot Taisen: Original saga and Original Saga 2