Author Topic: What Console Haven't You Used In A Long While Or Never?  (Read 1499 times)

ferraroso

Re: What Console Haven't You Used In A Long While Or Never?
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2018, 08:14:10 pm »
The console I least play is, by far, my Apple Pippin.
It is always connected to my CRT, however, as most Pippin owners, I own only one game for it: Gundam Tactics Mobilty Fleet 0079.
I only turn it on when someone who has never seen it comes to place and asks me to try it.

badmrfrostii

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2018, 10:22:20 pm »
Overall, my Atari 2600 is my least played console. I had some fun with it when I first bought it; however, it's been packed up, and put away for quite some time.
As for the consoles I still have hooked up, and displayed, my Genesis takes the cake for the least played. I can't recall the last time I played it, but I do remember for sure I was playing NBA Jam.
メガテンマニアック!
Twitter
Twitch.tv

topspot123

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2018, 11:32:36 pm »
I hate 'neglecting' my consoles, but I just can't play everything every day.  As far as never...I have not yet hooked up either my NES or SNES Classic edition. 

I have an Odyssey II that I've never played.  The solder points where the power comes in have broken.  I've jumped the points by holding screwdrivers, and gotten a start screen, so I know it works otherwise.  I've never learned how to solder and have been too timid to try to fix it.

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2018, 09:07:41 pm »
Just been playing Xbox One lately. Last game I played on PS4 was The Order. I got the 16 bit systems ready to play, but not much else.