Author Topic: Persona Revelations Series  (Read 1974 times)

Persona Revelations Series
« on: September 11, 2018, 06:25:55 pm »
Hey all! New to the site and already looking.

Was wondering if anyone has a copy of Persona Revelations Series, CIB (used) for PS1 that they'd be willing to part with in sale?

Hit me up if happen to have a copy. Thanks!

pizzasafari

Re: Persona Revelations Series
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 06:32:33 pm »
Just for the sake of the people who do have it, by Persona Revelations Series do you mean Revelations: Persona or something else?

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 06:41:00 pm »
ebay

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 06:46:55 pm »
Yes, apologies. I meant Revelations: Persona.

I've tried eBay (first place I always try actually). Mostly sealed new stuff going for $300+.

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 07:46:57 pm »
Yes, apologies. I meant Revelations: Persona.

I've tried eBay (first place I always try actually). Mostly sealed new stuff going for $300+.

patience is key especially on a rarer game like this. I'd check everyday until someone does an auction for a fairly low price, or you get super lucky and someone posts it at a low BIN. It's worked for me many times before.

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 11:10:53 pm »
Welcome, chestrockwell! Not a whole lot of buying/selling goes on around here unless the forum member has been here for a bit, fyi. But I agree with Bikingjahuty - ebay and patience is usually the best case for me. What also helps is the occasional coupon code ebay does for discounts from 10-20% off. This helps with some of those bigger ticket Buy It Now items that I've been eyeing for a while.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 11:48:08 pm »
If you're looking for a deal, this is not a place to look, esp for such a pricey game, u'd have better luck looking locally or just buying it on ebay.

ffxik

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 10:36:40 pm »
Depending on your price point there are 2 on Ebay right now.  One is $159.97 and the other is 168.00 Both CIB.

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2018, 01:43:00 pm »
I know this thread is 2 months old but it was still near the top of page 1  ;D

OP, is it to play or to collect? I ask because if it’s the former, the PSP version is superior and far, far cheaper.
—Currently Playing—
Ace Attorney 4-5-6 (NS)
Raiden IV x Mikado (NS)