Author Topic: Will the PS3/XB360 generation be looked back at fondly?  (Read 1660 times)

Re: Will the PS3/XB360 generation be looked back at fondly?
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 05:24:13 pm »
Someone today might find Pong boring, but if you were there it was something novel and exciting. I dare you to find some who lived through that era who dislikes Pong.

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 11:31:03 pm »
Is there a generation that is not looked back fondly?

Someone today might find Pong boring, but if you were there it was something novel and exciting. I dare you to find some who lived through that era who dislikes Pong.

THE REPLY:

I play PONG often and recently. I really like the original PONG it's a relaxing game but I never grew up in it's era being the 1970's and early 1980's

But I play with the single player version of PONG Arcade on my PlayStation 2 Atari Anthology not the original PONG that used dials and didn't have a computer opponent
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 11:32:44 pm by oldgamerz »
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2018, 07:19:05 pm »

I still pull up that Silent Rob video on YouTube once in awhile when he shows all the games in his collection (prob over 10 years old now). “Pong, because Pong kicks ass”. Makes me laugh every time.

I think PS3 and 360 will be the last collectible consoles. Even if the games get patched, the glitchy versions could be played right out of the package without being online.