Author Topic: Super Smash Bros Ultimate final Nintendo Direct thoughts  (Read 2386 times)

sworddude

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate final Nintendo Direct thoughts
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2018, 08:24:28 pm »
I'm not to stoked about the 3 new characters but that's not a big deal

I'm really looking forward for online play though, Stock battles with items finally. I do like smash withouth items more but from time to time some free for alls with items and stocks will be fun a thing that was always lacking with a time minute of two minutes.

Not to mention elite mode seems pretty interesting I'm pretty hyped for that.

As far as throphies goes, that's more a thing of the past in my opinion, trophy collecting in brawl and melee is fun but in smash 4 it wasn't that enjoyable for some reason so I guess it would not really work out to well to be honest.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 08:27:05 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

aliensstudios

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2018, 08:51:46 pm »
The removal of trophies upset me as well. Part of the fun of playing was reading about a character or item and then seeing its game of origin. Other than that though, I'm excited to play. The more I look at it, the more I think its just a slightly modified version of the Wii U game, but honestly I like some of the new character choices like the Belmonts and King K. Rool was my pick from the Sm4sh fan ballot. Inceneroar looks like the coolest Pokémon to be added since Mewtwo and Ken is a good addition too. The piranha plant, albeit as strange a choice as Isabelle, looks like it has a really cool moveset.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2018, 10:26:17 pm »
I love the huge roster. I just wish the Directs didn’t spoil it. Did they really need to hype this game?  If they’d just have said, “74 Fighters” everyone would have still bought it.

I don’t know about the spirit stuff. I’m not sold on it. I’m still buying the game day 1.

mike24rules

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2018, 06:05:38 am »
to be honest i was kinda dissapointed because i wanted the grinch leak to be real but i will say spirits and world of light has my interest