Author Topic: Just a Friendly Reminder for all those with large collections  (Read 4451 times)

Re: Just a Friendly Reminder for all those with large collections
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2018, 12:46:17 pm »
Im just going to punt you and be done with it.

For the love of god, please ban him! I can't recall another user on this website that annoyed, spammed and trolled as much. Frankly I'm shocked he hasn't been banned already.

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2018, 12:49:46 pm »

For the love of god, please ban him! I can't recall another user on this website that annoyed, spammed and trolled as much. Frankly I'm shocked he hasn't been banned already.

hexen

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2018, 12:59:07 pm »
The plight of the materialistic.

Says the fox who talks about stocks all the times?
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2018, 01:38:53 pm »
I wasn't going to say it because I didn't want to be the drama guy, but since someone else has already said it anyways...

Yes, ban his ass. Why hasn't he been banned yet?! This place is great because it's one of the few places that have mature gamers. This guy is so obviously a troll.

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2018, 01:44:28 pm »
snowflakes.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2018, 02:08:50 pm »

hexen

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2018, 02:38:03 pm »
I wasn't going to say it because I didn't want to be the drama guy, but since someone else has already said it anyways...

Yes, ban his ass. Why hasn't he been banned yet?! This place is great because it's one of the few places that have mature gamers. This guy is so obviously a troll.

Nah, a troll would try a little harder. If he was actually doing stuff besides one world replies and putting in the work to get people to make fools of themselves it would be interesting to have him around. I think this guy is just out of touch with how to interact socially, something we have a fair share of with our most prolific thread-makers, but the others usually seem to actually care.

I think it's more fair to just call him a spammer. More automaton than man (or fox). Regardless, when almost every active user seems to not care for his shenanigans I think a ban would be fine and kind of funny too.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

telly

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2018, 02:42:02 pm »
snowflakes.

I'd rather be a snowflake than you any day. Ever since you joined and made that bullshit thread about hoarding, you've been nothing but a cancer to this community.
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2018, 03:02:13 pm »

Nah, a troll would try a little harder. If he was actually doing stuff besides one world replies and putting in the work to get people to make fools of themselves it would be interesting to have him around. I think this guy is just out of touch with how to interact socially, something we have a fair share of with our most prolific thread-makers, but the others usually seem to actually care.

I think it's more fair to just call him a spammer. More automaton than man (or fox). Regardless, when almost every active user seems to not care for his shenanigans I think a ban would be fine and kind of funny too.

No, he's obviously a troll. It's not a social issue. He's making a point to try and shame people for buying games and has for a long time, in addition to his nonsensical threads. And he's doing that on a collector's message board. Come on.

telly

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2018, 03:10:05 pm »
I agree, he's been nothing but trouble.  >:(
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2018, 03:10:53 pm »
Will you stop calling him a Troll... it's insulting to the trolls

tpugmire

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2018, 03:16:24 pm »
Guys, get this thread back on track or I’m locking it. Seether, knock it off, you’ve been warned.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2018, 03:19:37 pm »
Insurance upgrade is definitely something I’ve been putting off. Mainly because of the increased cost. I’m just rolling the dice for now and hopefully no fire or quake destroys the collection.

I take photos every few months, but the only items that get cataloged here are the complete games in good condition (no accessories, systems, merchandise, or duplicates). My general policy wouldn’t really cover my game room or movie collection.

Hope this doesn’t happen to anybody here...