Author Topic: ISO: DS cases with GBA cart slot  (Read 1804 times)

ISO: DS cases with GBA cart slot
« on: September 30, 2018, 10:40:45 am »
Hello im search china or anotcher source of empty ds cases (pal whiste crystal version) witch gba slot for me gba collection im live in poland where you can't buy crap ds game for 0.50p here almost every game is of weight of gold for nintendo collectors. if someone find that kind of thing (cheap live in poland don't give me much of cash  :( ) also sorry for me english im terible witch writing (prefer talk and read don't write) thanks for any respond
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 10:39:35 am by tripredacus »

rayne315

Re: ISO: DS cases with GBA cart slot
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 11:10:24 am »
Just to make sure, you are talking about see through DS Cases right? if so this appears to be just about the cheapest I can find.

http://www.checkoutstore.com/Clear-Nintendo-DS-Replacement-Cases-p/concasends.htm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIy7eyhr7l3QIVGrjACh3pYABZEAQYAiABEgLU3PD_BwE

The downside being that it is only cheap per case on large orders and it is only free shipping to USA.

I also did the conversion and it appears that you will not be able to get any case for as cheap as you may be expecting. .50p in Poland is something like .12-.13 USD and the absolute cheapest case I found was .50 USD (~2 Zloty)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 11:14:15 am by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

jalien

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 11:57:50 am »
You can also check out https://www.customgamecases.com/ which not only has GB/GBC/GBA cases but ones for most older platforms. You can purchase them with the artwork or blank cases and even in bulk

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 12:28:10 pm »
thanks but still too much rayne315 you site is ok for someone living in usa shiping price for me is overkilling just not worth it. jalien sad but they get out of gb/gbc/gba cases

rayne315

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 04:23:06 pm »
thanks but still too much rayne315 you site is ok for someone living in usa shiping price for me is overkilling just not worth it. jalien sad but they get out of gb/gbc/gba cases

yup I figured it would be. but now that I know what you are looking for I can also search internationally. what would you say is your max price you would pay per case?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 10:43:53 am »
3$-4$ for good custom case like this in jalien site or max 1$ for normal clean ds case