Author Topic: PS4 black friday bundle, VR and Controllers sale has launched early. 18th-26th.  (Read 871 times)

I know many of you probably already know, feel free to ignore this thread if so and I don't mean to overshare but it was shocking me how poorly this sale was advertised.  Almost none of my friends know about it and so many people are still waiting till friday and thinking the spiderman is a digital and that only gamestop has it.  It seems as though they are selling fast but I just wanted to share in case any of you kind folk were interested in one early :)    It's all retailers that carry one while supplies last.  Seemed to be a few at my local walmart but they had to pull the box from the back. 

The spiderman is also a physical copy for those wondering.   

Thanks for looking.   Happy hunting!  :)

Thanks for posting this. I was thinking about getting this PS4 bundle for my girlfriend. She's not a huge gamer but loves The Last of Us on PS3. She wants to play the sequel when it comes out.

Flashback2012

I wouldn't mind having that PSVR Bundle but I don't see any Move Controllers with it so that's another $80.  :-\

I wouldn't mind having that PSVR Bundle but I don't see any Move Controllers with it so that's another $80.  :-\

Sony has a sale bundle that includes the PS Move Camera, 2 move controllers and the Creed VR game for only 50 dollars more then the other bundle at 250.   Still a 100$ discount :)    Definitely a great deal.     Both Gamestop and Best Buy show the sale price on their site as all of Sony's VR and Console sales are all week.

https://www.gamestop.com/accessories/playstation-vr-creed-rise-to-glory-and-superhot-vr-bundle/167665?cid=fds_10000777&CAWELAID=120192760000133877&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=60330982697&CATCI=aud-392030151093:pla-568464188150&&CATARGETID=120192760000139422&CADevice=c&gclid=Cj0KCQiA28nfBRCDARIsANc5BFAdsF7ZRFIp_VhTl7wzV9vhes6OXt9c77Tfam7pLUi9tTPEqXICESQaAs_JEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Their are 3 main VR bundles that i've seen.   The one showed in the pic above for 199.99 which is perfect for those with move controllers already.   Then theirs the one in the link with creed and the camera and their is one with only the camera and the hunting game. 

Dualshock 4s in various colors are 39.99 until the 26th as well.  Some stores aren't showing these sales behind case and are advertising the sale poorly because from the manager I spoke to says they are intentionally trying to save stock for Friday and so many stores aren't even aware Sony announced the sales early but quanities are limited and Sony's black friday week is making things confusing for them.   But since it's a MSRP drop they have to oblige.   I know best buy has plenty.   But not sure by now. 

:)