Author Topic: Can I ask this ahead of time if you guys don't mind me asking ahead of time  (Read 2936 times)

Seether's alter ego I presume.
Just what I was thinking.

to answer the question of the OP I don't think many people like to like to hear someone else's  sexual fantasies. Your just asking to get trolled talking about or even mentioning your video game sexual fantasies as well as your sex life. now I remember when I first came on this forum someone else mentioned "lordscott" and someone else thought I was him, when I first joined. but I don't think that this is "Seether", but rather an older member much older since "Seether"  has only been posting here less than a year.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 07:56:48 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

to answer the question of the OP I don't think many people like to like to hear someone else's  sexual fantasies. Your just asking to get trolled talking about or even mentioning your video game sexual fantasies as well as your sex life. now I remember when I first came on this forum someone else mentioned "lordscott" and someone else thought I was him, when I first joined. but I don't think that this is "Seether", but rather an older member much older since "Seether"  has only been posting here less than a year.

Call me crazy, but before I used VGcollect I was a regular Gamespot forum user, primarily I used the retro gaming forum. There was a user who had the exact same nonsense speech like Lordscott. He'd get banned or give up, and then another account would take its place shortly after similar to Seether where he would spam up the forum with stupid posts and contribute little to not at all. That account would get banned and then they'd come back as some variation of the other two. I'm 90% sure it's the same person on here.

My guess is they are a lonely, miserable person with a chronic mental illness who takes out their frustrations and inadequacies on these video game forums because they do have an interest in retro games, but maybe not the means to have them. This jealously leads them to create these stupid ass posts and accounts to poorly troll the other members, but also to passively be a part of something they wish they were able to be more apart of. Sadly they probably could be a part of it more if they'd cut their bullshit and share in their interest of retro games rather than be a constant annoyance. But then again, being miserable and mentally ill does not always lend itself to positive social interactions, especially online.

He's back

The exact words came out of my mouth when I saw the topic. First I thought someone had bumped one of his old topics but alas no.

Call me crazy, but before I used VGcollect I was a regular Gamespot forum user, primarily I used the retro gaming forum. There was a user who had the exact same nonsense speech like Lordscott. He'd get banned or give up, and then another account would take its place shortly after similar to Seether where he would spam up the forum with stupid posts and contribute little to not at all. That account would get banned and then they'd come back as some variation of the other two. I'm 90% sure it's the same person on here.

My guess is they are a lonely, miserable person with a chronic mental illness who takes out their frustrations and inadequacies on these video game forums because they do have an interest in retro games, but maybe not the means to have them. This jealously leads them to create these stupid ass posts and accounts to poorly troll the other members, but also to passively be a part of something they wish they were able to be more apart of. Sadly they probably could be a part of it more if they'd cut their bullshit and share in their interest of retro games rather than be a constant annoyance. But then again, being miserable and mentally ill does not always lend itself to positive social interactions, especially online.

I can agree with this.

I see what your trying to say. But Most people like me have an income and take medication, but sometimes I forget or  in some of people cases refuse to take the medication. because of how it makes other people in my own condition feel. Mental illness, at least in my experience, in which is for life, it can take a big toll on your mood and even my will to live. But I take my medications, and it  lets me live my life better than when I am not taking my medication. But I am almost never in the mood to play a video game lately and it sucks and I sleep too much for my liking

« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 12:57:46 am by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

sworddude

I'm pretty sure some people are just this way, I highly doubt medication would solve such problems if someone is angry, frustated, socially awkward or wants to be annoying It's just in their nature It's not that heavy that people need to have medication. If someone wants to enjoy their free time spamming on a forum so be it, could be a normal person for all that we know.

I will say though some of those batshit alien future stories of for example marvelvscapcom 2/ oldgamerz now that's something else as far as brain thoughts go, I'm pretty sure they were pretty high on drugs at the time ::)

I mean seriousy if there are any accounts under the same person it's those two no questions asked not to mention the similarities in their normal or sub normal topics and the two being heavy topic starters.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 05:31:19 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

I'm pretty sure some people are just this way, I highly doubt medication would solve such problems if someone is angry, frustated, socially awkward or wants to be annoying It's just in their nature It's not that heavy that people need to have medication. If someone wants to enjoy their free time spamming on a forum so be it, could be a normal person for all that we know.

I will say though some of those batshit alien future stories of for example marvelvscapcom 2/ oldgamerz now that's something else as far as brain thoughts go, I'm pretty sure they were pretty high on drugs at the time ::)

I mean seriousy if there are any accounts under the same person it's those two no questions asked not to mention the similarities in their normal or sub normal topics and the two being heavy topic starters.

yea any kind  drugs or alcohol or medication can do that also. But we really should talk about them like that :(
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 06:21:03 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED