Author Topic: What Is You Favorite Kind Of Candy or Candies  (Read 2408 times)

What Is You Favorite Kind Of Candy or Candies
« on: October 26, 2018, 02:39:48 am »
My favorite kind of candy is only available once a year , and usually only appears on some U.S dollar store shelves during the Halloween season. it's actually an off brand fruit toffee  called Mixed Fruit chews. It says it's made in Brazil and by an american company I think by the name of R.L Albert and Son, Inc. each candy is individually rapped with what looks like a picture of Alex Kidd from the Sega 8 or 16 bit Alex Kidd video games

Also I like chocolate candy also with any kind of nut.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 02:41:24 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: What Is You Favorite Kind Of Candy or Candies
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 03:33:32 am »
I've long been partial to gummies, so more recently it would be like the lifesavers gummies, regular and sour, the Starburst gummies too.  Smarties (The chalky American kind) have been a big favorite. And in general chocolate is good.  Another I love that I don't know the name of, but they are a hard candy shell, like a thin, round, jollyrancher, but with a strawberry filling.  Never learned if they had a name, but those are great.

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 08:21:04 am »
Vanilla Tootsie Rolls

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 09:52:47 am »
I love Reese's cups, but I definitely don't go out of my way to buy them ever. I guess it's a sign of getting older when candy doesn't do it for you like it used to.

astralorange64

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 10:28:08 am »
I love Reese's cups, but I definitely don't go out of my way to buy them ever. I guess it's a sign of getting older when candy doesn't do it for you like it used to.

Same, on both points. Not to mention more than a minimal amount of chocolate gives me heartburn these days. :-/

rayne315

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 11:40:01 am »
I've long been partial to gummies, so more recently it would be like the lifesavers gummies, regular and sour, the Starburst gummies too.

gummies USED to be my favorite kind of candy too but one day I bought a big bag of the sugar free kind because it was like half the price. I ended up eating about 1/2 to 3/4 lb of them before I started getting sick. turns out sugar free gummy bears are made with maltitol (effects are shown in season 2 of American vandal). for those that don't know maltitol is a sugar substitute that is also a powerful laxative and will cause horrendous diarrhea if consumed in large quantities. I ended up going to the hospital because of it (I was just fine but 10+ hours of constant diarrhea scared me) and now cant even stomach gummy anything.

but as for the actual question my favorite candy is skittles and Hershey's dark chocolate
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2018, 12:15:59 pm »
Stuff with peanut butter, and stuff that pretends to be fancy (think Ferrero Rocher, Toffifay, etc.) My favorite hard-to-find candies are 5th Avenue & peanut butter twix.

When sharing candy, we like to get Brown & Hailey Mountain Bars and Frangos, as they're made locally and hard to find outside of the Northwest (Frangos being notably easier to get, since Macy's likes to push them at Christmas.)

telly

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2018, 01:20:15 pm »
I like peppermint patties and Almond Joys :) Can't say no to chocolate in general though
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

desocietas

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2018, 01:56:35 pm »
My must-haves for Halloween times are Kit Kats and Reese's Peanut Butter cups.

Outside of those, I've always liked 3 Musketeers, Twix, 100 Grand bars, Junior Mints, Peppermint Patties, Lindt Truffles...

I don't really care for dark chocolate, though.

But seriously, I don't have a strong sweet tooth. I will usually pick potato chips over chocolate any day.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

stealthrush

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2018, 12:39:19 am »
I'm not much into sweets or candies and normally do not go out of my way buying any. But I do enjoy a few;

Airheads
Baby Ruth
Boston Baked Beans
Flipz Pretzels
Kit Kat
Mr. Goodbar
Now or Later
Payday
Pocky
Twix

As a kid my favorite was Nik-L-Nip wax candy, always liked the texture of the wax and small amount of sugary juice.

aliensstudios

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2018, 11:53:24 am »
Sour Patch Kids
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

soera

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2018, 09:50:20 pm »
MMMM candy. Well, I like all kinds of candy. Reese's pieces/cups are high on that list. Mr Goodbar. Heath/Skor bars. Baby Ruth is amaze. And then I have one that no one likes. Good N Plenty. I can eat those all the time.

Also all sorts of berry flavored items. Blow pops, jolly ranchers, laffy taffy. Cherry, grape, blue raspberry, green apple, watermelon.

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2020, 04:02:34 am »
It's coming to that time of year again, when at least in the years before the pandemic you could buy large quantities of some of your favorite candy. to give out to others or to eat yourself.

I came on here to post another favorite candy of mine, called "Hot Tamales" Not the kind you wear and not the kind of food you eat, for dinner. I am talking about cinnamon flavored jelly beans. they are usually more tasty than a lot of other types of cinnamon candy.

I recommend them if you are into cinnamon flavored candies, I just saw Target and Walmart are selling this candy online, it's an american candy so I don't really know if they sell it elsewhere

I feel odd typing this out but I'm curious to see more of people favorite candies
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2020, 02:01:52 pm »

English toffee heaven surrounded by Hershey's chocolate.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2020, 06:41:15 pm »
Favorite candy bars are milkyway,snickers,twix,reese's,3 musketeers,kit kat,almond Joy and peppermint patties in this order.

Favorite candy skittles,spree,and my kids got me hooked on sour patch kids it's been my new addiction!