Author Topic: Starlink: Battle For Atlas  (Read 1204 times)

Flashback2012

Starlink: Battle For Atlas
« on: October 28, 2018, 12:02:20 pm »
I've seen these released in stores and my best guess it's the latest attempt at Toys-to-Life by Ubisoft. A quick jaunt over to YouTube confirmed my suspicions so it's looking like we'll need a new category in Interactive figures as I just saw someone add a ton of these as Switch accessories.  >:(

Re: Starlink: Battle For Atlas
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 03:03:12 pm »
Agreed I just added them and thought about that after I did it. I can change it once they add the category to Interactive figures seeings that they're universal except for the Star fox pilot.

Veilor

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 06:54:47 am »
Never mind what I said before, it already exists, mostly
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 03:17:29 pm by Veilor »

Flashback2012

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 06:26:49 pm »
Agreed I just added them and thought about that after I did it. I can change it once they add the category to Interactive figures seeings that they're universal except for the Star fox pilot.

The upside is that they're added into the DB at least so thank you for the time and effort in that regard. Should be a relatively easy fix once the category gets added in.

I really should have used this emoticon  :-\ instead of this one  >:(.        ;)  8)  :P

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 04:54:59 pm »
Absolutely hopefully they see this and add it. I'm not sure if theirs another way to contact them to get the category added or what. I've been looking periodically to see if its been added i want to change it right when i see it for sure. This game is amazing its the new Star fox for Nintendo and its cool that its multi platform. I'm thinking about getting it on ps4 as well same weapons but different ship.

tripredacus

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 10:27:55 am »
Currently, creating or changing category names must be handled by the web admins. I know the forum doesn't differentiate between web and db admins, but db admins (like myself, mastafalik or soera) can't create categories. If we could, you know we would!

As for why they haven't been handled lately, priority has been put on developing the mobile apps for the site.

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 10:36:45 am »
Thanks for the update  :D