Author Topic: If You Could Buy Any Arcade Cabinet What Would It Be?  (Read 10532 times)

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

Re: If You Could Buy Any Arcade Cabinet What Would It Be?
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2018, 03:30:18 pm »
My dream arcade cabinet would easily be a 6 players X-Men machine.
It is amazing!

*DROOLS*
Ah, the hours I spent playing that monster cabinet. I usually avoided playing as Dazzler or Cyclops because their viewing angles sucked ;)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2018, 05:15:15 pm »
It is amazing!

*DROOLS*
Ah, the hours I spent playing that monster cabinet. I usually avoided playing as Dazzler or Cyclops because their viewing angles sucked ;)

I’d stab someone for one of those in good shape. I love it.

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2018, 02:15:14 am »
Oh, for me it would have to be one of the SNK arcade cabinets, perhaps Samurai Shodown II. That would be fantastic.

kashell

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2018, 08:11:11 am »
It is amazing!

*DROOLS*

Those are definitely worth stabbing over. Amazing cabinet with amazing memories.

sworddude

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2018, 12:30:49 pm »
It is amazing!

*DROOLS*

Those are definitely worth stabbing over. Amazing cabinet with amazing memories.

I'm pretty sure there are very few arcade cabinets that even go for more than 10K so even if you have a high dollar one it most definitely is not worth stabbing for.

Prison bail etc will cost you far more than the few K's an original machine costs It's not that much really.

The 4 player one is for sale for 3K in the states

https://www.vintagearcade.net/shop/arcade-games/x-men-arcade-game/

Also there is a 6 player cabinet for sale if anyone is interested since it is apparently to die for ::)

http://www.arcades4home.com/xmen-6-player

I highly doubt the 6 player one will be far more expensive than a 4 player one not 10K + but who knows.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 12:41:56 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

Flashback2012

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2018, 02:49:20 pm »
It is amazing!

We had that 6-player cabinet at the arcade I worked at. The section with the buttons and joysticks detached from the rest of the cabinet and was basically a really big and hollow pressed wood box. Every so often we'd haze a new guy and lock them inside that part of the cab.  :P

I always preferred using Dazzler, viewing angle be damned. Every time I saw someone play it was almost always Colossus, Nightcrawler or Wolverine.  :P

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2018, 08:46:54 pm »
It is amazing!

We had that 6-player cabinet at the arcade I worked at. The section with the buttons and joysticks detached from the rest of the cabinet and was basically a really big and hollow pressed wood box. Every so often we'd haze a new guy and lock them inside that part of the cab.  :P

I always preferred using Dazzler, viewing angle be damned. Every time I saw someone play it was almost always Colossus, Nightcrawler or Wolverine.  :P
My first job was at an arcade, though they no longer had X-Men when I started working there.

I’d use Dazzler occasionally, but I never liked how difficult it was to do her throw move. It was so inconsistent. IMO, the best character is Storm. She has the best range and I can do her throw easily.

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2018, 09:34:47 pm »
This dream can be made possible in anyone of our lives, for anyone one of us with an income. But me personally would never want to steal any of them.

I believe in consequences for doing bad things no matter what. If you steal chances are higher you may get robbed yourself by another person (or worse)  in the future that is how I look at it.

that is what I mean partially  when I consider that stealing does have consequences. even if you don't experience any right away

But I figure that not that many people on here are interested in stealing.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 09:48:31 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2018, 10:32:31 pm »
This dream can be made possible in anyone of our lives, for anyone one of us with an income. But me personally would never want to steal any of them.

I believe in consequences for doing bad things no matter what. If you steal chances are higher you may get robbed yourself by another person (or worse)  in the future that is how I look at it.

that is what I mean partially  when I consider that stealing does have consequences. even if you don't experience any right away

But I figure that not that many people on here are interested in stealing.

This post is very confusing...  :o

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2018, 09:10:12 am »
It is amazing!

*DROOLS*
I had a friend who had one in his garage.  That was a great July 4th party.

He ended up moving and sold it to another friend.  Last I heard was that it need work done on one of the monitors.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2018, 11:41:17 pm »
It is amazing!

Damn. You sunk my battleship!

That’s a beast!

Can you play as the Beast?

kashell

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2018, 09:03:01 pm »
No Beast, sadly.

There was Nightcrawler (personal favorite), Wolverine, Cyclops, Colossus, Storm and Dazzler.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2018, 02:45:22 pm »
No Beast, sadly.

There was Nightcrawler (personal favorite), Wolverine, Cyclops, Colossus, Storm and Dazzler.

That's still a pretty respectable lineup.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2018, 08:01:38 pm »
No Beast, sadly.

Have you never played X-Men?  MAME it. It is a treat. One of my favorite beat em ups!

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2018, 01:00:41 am »
No Beast, sadly.

Have you never played X-Men?  MAME it. It is a treat. One of my favorite beat em ups!
Never. :)