Author Topic: Amiibo Fans - Every new Super Smash Bros Ultimate character will get an amiibo!  (Read 4985 times)

kashell

The new Link is super cute.

mark1982

--Thread Update--

Been a while since I updated the Amiibo Thread - Looks like we are getting a new batch of the Smash DLC Characters, Joker and Hero were announced a while back. Cat Mario and Peach were recently announced as well.

TBH I'm not really interested in these, Hero maybe, but not a huge fan. More interested in the the newly announced Monster Hunter Rise Amiibos. Definitely getting these, especially the Palico ;D

« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 01:05:34 am by mark1982 »
  l    l 

mark1982

It's only a matter of time until they announce the rest of the Smash DLC characters along with Min Min. Banjo will be a great addition to the lineup.

(Mock Image)

l    l 

pzeke

Terry is the only one I'm interested in. Although, I will say that Magnamalo caught my attention the moment I heard his name uttered in the trailer solely for the fact that back when I played Pokémon competitively I had given my Tyranitar that nickname, so chances are I might get the amiibo just for that.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

Guaranteed to get Banjo-Kazooie, I need them as much as possible since I never got the one figure they released in that amiibo-like figure line at Gamestop, and because the design is just the best they could be. 

I'll also grab Magnamalo for Monster Hunter Rise since there's not a lot of good, affordable, Monster Hunter figures out there (The blind box stuff are kinda it other than a couple Pop Figures) and for the layered armor it's supposed to unlock...Not sure if I'll get the other two, might depend on what they unlock as I'm not as interested in the Palico and Palamute.